Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Pretty pathetic, honestly!

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:30 PM
  • 32 Replies
So this post is going to be lame but I was just on Twitter and realized I have only 15 followers. That's down 3 from yesterday. How do you get followers? None of my friends are on Twitter just Facebook. :( I guess I'm just upset because I love twitter more than facebook. If you want to follow me you can follow me at RandallBrooks86 :))
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
I_love_doritos
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:31 PM
Yeah idk I don't have a fb or twitter
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
twyliatepeka
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:33 PM
I will follow you. My twitter is pretty dull too. I think I have like 50 something. I made my dd a twitter to keep up with news about Justin bieber & she has 434 followers at age 5.
r_brooks86
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:34 PM
Wow see that's sad that a 5 year old has more follower than me. :(((

Quoting twyliatepeka:

I will follow you. My twitter is pretty dull too. I think I have like 50 something. I made my dd a twitter to keep up with news about Justin bieber & she has 434 followers at age 5.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:35 PM
6 moms liked this
That's actually pretty disturbing and i would be wondering if there were pedophiles following her

Quoting twyliatepeka:

ColieO
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:35 PM
I have 2. I don't "get" Twitter.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RAMOM
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:35 PM
You have my maiden and first initial

Now to reply..lol

I'm not on twitter anymore..I have an account but don't use it.
thefiregoddess
by MotherDucker on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:36 PM

I dont use twitter.. i think its stupid.

If you wanna follow me go ahead.. _Thefiregoddess

I'll follow back. :)

abbie.alder
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:36 PM

This. Seriously watch the pictures you put up of her.

Quoting Anonymous:

That's actually pretty disturbing and i would be wondering if there were pedophiles following her

Quoting twyliatepeka:

fiiasco
by Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:38 PM

I'll follow you, I don't post much only when I remember lol I'm @lacilin it seems to me that once you start following certain "types" of people all of a sudden you have a bunch of followers like quotes, sports, fitness, etc.

Pregnancy Ticker

twyliatepeka
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:39 PM
I don't post many pics of her. & if I do they are only face shots. If a face pic gets a pedo off then I better keep her locked in her room till she is 18. It is not like I let loose on twitter all alone either.

Bieber fans follow other fans to support each other it is kinda neat. They call themselves a family.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting twyliatepeka:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)