Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Pretty pathetic, honestly!

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:30 PM
  • 32 Replies
So this post is going to be lame but I was just on Twitter and realized I have only 15 followers. That's down 3 from yesterday. How do you get followers? None of my friends are on Twitter just Facebook. :( I guess I'm just upset because I love twitter more than facebook. If you want to follow me you can follow me at RandallBrooks86 :))
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
I_love_doritos
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:31 PM
Yeah idk I don't have a fb or twitter
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
twyliatepeka
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:33 PM
I will follow you. My twitter is pretty dull too. I think I have like 50 something. I made my dd a twitter to keep up with news about Justin bieber & she has 434 followers at age 5.
r_brooks86
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:34 PM
Wow see that's sad that a 5 year old has more follower than me. :(((

Quoting twyliatepeka:

I will follow you. My twitter is pretty dull too. I think I have like 50 something. I made my dd a twitter to keep up with news about Justin bieber & she has 434 followers at age 5.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:35 PM
6 moms liked this
That's actually pretty disturbing and i would be wondering if there were pedophiles following her

Quoting twyliatepeka:

ColieO
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:35 PM
I have 2. I don't "get" Twitter.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RAMOM
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:35 PM
You have my maiden and first initial

Now to reply..lol

I'm not on twitter anymore..I have an account but don't use it.
thefiregoddess
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:36 PM

I dont use twitter.. i think its stupid.

If you wanna follow me go ahead.. _Thefiregoddess

I'll follow back. :)

abbie.alder
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:36 PM

This. Seriously watch the pictures you put up of her.

Quoting Anonymous:

That's actually pretty disturbing and i would be wondering if there were pedophiles following her

Quoting twyliatepeka:

fiiasco
by Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:38 PM

I'll follow you, I don't post much only when I remember lol I'm @lacilin it seems to me that once you start following certain "types" of people all of a sudden you have a bunch of followers like quotes, sports, fitness, etc.

Pregnancy Ticker

twyliatepeka
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:39 PM
I don't post many pics of her. & if I do they are only face shots. If a face pic gets a pedo off then I better keep her locked in her room till she is 18. It is not like I let loose on twitter all alone either.

Bieber fans follow other fans to support each other it is kinda neat. They call themselves a family.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting twyliatepeka:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)