Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

by my sn how many of you dislike me? *edit*

Posted by   + Show Post
It really makes no difference... I just thought about it and was wondering, and was a little bored so I thought I would ask lol

*edit*
Wow I didn't expect so many to respond and I sure didn't expect a debate but none the less, it was nice chatting with you ladies... I need to call the dh, eat dinner, and go take care of my parents dogs while they are on their cruise and then we need to pack for our vacation this week... will catch up with you all later...

And it was really nice to know most of you didn't recognize me and a little actually liked me, and for the few that didn't like me, that is okay too :-)

So goodnight and I hope you all enjoy the rest of your night:-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 5:50 PM
Replies (171-180):
circle_of_life
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:20 PM
1 mom liked this

You are a poopy head.

uriahadel
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:20 PM
I am christlike which means I am not of this world which makes the world not like me and gives religion a bad name... I am not religious... I do what God says, not religion

Quoting Amybelle:

Never seen you before but apparently you are a "Christian" who is anything but Christ-Like. One of thos who gives religion a BAD name.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ChelleBoo23
by Gold Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:21 PM
Don't know you
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LovelyMommy24
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:21 PM

I don't dislike you.

uriahadel
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:24 PM
The pic isn't disrespectful to me because it is just a pic and this is the world, and right now I live in the world and I don't expect much of y'all... I was just explaining... and yes I do believe in the trinity... they are three in one...
But what I say is not disrespectful, I do have a freedom of speech and if they don't like what I say then they can skip over what I say... noone is forcing them to read what I say

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol, I guess you are unfamiliar with the concept of the Trinity. You know, Father, Son and Holy Ghost, 3 gods in one? Secondly, this God absolutely does control the weather. He is the God of Thunder. But that wasn't my point. My point was that a lot of the stuff you spew is just as disrespectful to others as this picture is to you. 

Quoting uriahadel:

God did not get nailed to the cross, his son Jesus did... it was the ultimate sacrifice for His chosen children... God sent His only begotten son born to a virgin to live the life we live and die for those who put him there... He died out of love for us because he was the only way for us to be save from our sins... he was perfect, holy and just, and he had all power and might but he gave that all up to, for shame, sin, pain, sorrow, and to die upon that cross for his beloved children... that is what our God does... yes while our God was still in the high heaven ruling, his son willingly paid the ultimate sacrifice for my sins...

What can your god do for you except be on a picture?? Absolutely nothing... my God saved me from my sin, and that is death which ultimately would've been the lake of fire, and I get to live with him forever... your god won't beable to save you from that or anything else... just like he can't control the weather or anything else in your life... my God can

Quoting Anonymous:

Have a taste of your own medicine:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
uriahadel
1 mom liked this
Cool!

Quoting LovelyMommy24:

I don't dislike you.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vrbtnseele
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:24 PM
Me either.

Quoting Tammi4:

I don't recognize your SN.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
uriahadel
Cool!

Quoting LovelyMommy24:

I don't dislike you.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 27 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:24 PM

Can't say that I have ever seen your SN before... sorry. :/

mommy425906
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:25 PM

It isn't Christ-like to 'debate' God or the Bible. Did Jesus ever debate with people? No, he preached to those who were interested and wanted to listen. I've seen you argue many times with people about your beliefs. Its fine to state what you believe in and explain your faith, but when someone obviously doesn't agree you should back off.

Quoting uriahadel:

I think so too and at first I thought I was doing pretty good when people didn't realize who I was and then they started coming out of the woodwork realizing who I was lol and started a debate about God... oh well... they will be debating by themselves in a minute cause dinner is almost done and will have to log off lol

Quoting angelachristine:

i don't know you but that's ok people don't know me either. I think sometimes it's better not to be known around here. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN