Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Finally After 10 years!!!! ** update #2**

Posted by   + Show Post

I got my wedding ring :0)))))

Plz add pics of your rings so we can all see!

EDIT:: first of all to all the ladies who posted pics of your rings they are all beautiful!!!! and thank you to all the ladies who had nothing but kind words!

To all the anon's that did nothing but bash,  u need to get a life. seriously. start drama somewhere else. every single post doesnt have to be about drama.

And to everyone who just started attacking 504. how the hell does a simple ring post turn into a bash fest about this girls ring size?! who cares if she has skinny or chubby fingers!?

** edit #2**

OMFG this really got out of hand. sorry i could not reply but i was sleeping. first of all I am already married. we did not buy rings when we got married because my daddy had just passed away and we were still dealing with the news about my illness. I have MS. I was too busy dealing with other things and i figured we could buy them later. we waited till our 10 year anniversary which was this year.

The the person who thinks this makes me a whore ( you know who you are) you are really a worthless human being and you are a very cruel person.

now for all the women with nasty little comments to say This post is for fun, not drama!

Follow my new blog:: http://thecouponmommy.blogspot.com/

by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:46 PM
Replies (461-470):
kjbennett26
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Chocking? Choking......

And your ring is HUGE and gaudy. It looks strange on you're fingers. It would be pretty if it were a little smaller.

ok...what does "them bitches almost bout through" mean exactly? Ebonics confuse me I guess

Quoting BUFFIE.the.BODY:

Blahhhh! girl it was almost time for a fill in in this pic! Them bitches was almost bout through!!!!! Haha

Quoting sexychica25:

I'm just glad I got sparred from the stoning and fire throwing because in my pic I was in need of a fill in and maybe a cuticle push. Bwwwaahhaaaa

Quoting BUFFIE.the.BODY:

thanks chicka & please stop, I'm dying of laughter LMAO!!!

They ass got me chocking off my food!!! *trys to breath*

Quoting sexychica25:

I'm not going back to find the page where you originally posted your ring. Love btw, and ctfu at infected puffy cuticles. ***falls out dead***

Quoting BUFFIE.the.BODY:

This post goin bananas!
SommelierMom
by Emerald Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:56 PM
Quoting sfkdny:

I wear an 8, too. Here's to chubby fingers!
JenieceMojica
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:58 PM

very pretty! love you nails too!

Quoting kjbennett26:

Follow my new blog:: http://thecouponmommy.blogspot.com/

nolo82
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:58 PM
Awwww! Thank u, Momma :)

Quoting SommelierMom:

Quoting nolo82:

OP your ring is gorgeous! The price, length of time or location is was purchased from matters. As long as it makes you happy, that's ask that matters.

*don't mind my unkempt nails

A) Your ring is gorgeous and B) I'd love to have your nails.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
.Beloved.
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:04 PM
Not surprised, confused. op has a beautiful ring what is all the drama about?

Quoting MrsSamMerlotte:

Are you surprised?

Quoting .Beloved.:

What the hell is going on in this post?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TattoodMommy19
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:06 PM

Sorry its not a close up. I was actually trying to get a pic of my tattoo for another post.
Op, mine is cubic zirconium too. The band is white gold though and two little accent stones that are real.
I love my ring!
Yours is gorgeous.

Some of you anons are evil freaking cunts.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kaybean
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:08 PM
Awww man, I would have at least got a cheap one just to have something on my finger. I know to some people, it hang a big deal, but for me, it's very important to have a ring to physically show I'm married, lol. I couldn't imagine being married and having no ring on. My DH always wears one too.

Quoting JenieceMojica:

well we have 3 kids so you know other things always come up lol

Quoting Kaybean:

Super pretty! Why did you not have one for 10 years?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JenieceMojica
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanx mama! Love your ring too!

Quoting TattoodMommy19:

Sorry its not a close up. I was actually trying to get a pic of my tattoo for another post.

Op, mine is cubic zirconium too. The band is white gold though and two little accent stones that are real.

I love my ring!

Yours is gorgeous.

Some of you anons are evil freaking cunts.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BUFFIE.the.BODY
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:11 PM
Lol thanks & it's not really that big, I would say medium small

& them bitches were almost bout through means

”My nails needed a fill in soon bc if not they were going to look terrible soon :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Chocking? Choking......

And your ring is HUGE and gaudy. It looks strange on you're fingers. It would be pretty if it were a little smaller.

ok...what does "them bitches almost bout through" mean exactly? Ebonics confuse me I guess

Quoting BUFFIE.the.BODY:

Blahhhh! girl it was almost time for a fill in in this pic! Them bitches was almost bout through!!!!! Haha

Quoting sexychica25:

I'm just glad I got sparred from the stoning and fire throwing because in my pic I was in need of a fill in and maybe a cuticle push. Bwwwaahhaaaa

Quoting BUFFIE.the.BODY:

thanks chicka & please stop, I'm dying of laughter LMAO!!!

They ass got me chocking off my food!!! *trys to breath*

Quoting sexychica25:

I'm not going back to find the page where you originally posted your ring. Love btw, and ctfu at infected puffy cuticles. ***falls out dead***

Quoting BUFFIE.the.BODY:

This post goin bananas!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured