Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

vent about dds grandparents

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies

If your only going to comment on my spelling or grammer then move on and dont comment at all.I share custody of my oldest with my parents.long story but I was a teen when I had her and could not support her.anyways ff 14 years she stays with them on wed and every other weekand.she has autism and has been giving us lots of trouble this year.she is obsessed with a boy and he dont like her.I found videos on her tablet of her saying she would die for him or go to jail for him.also she has been stealing,she stole her grandmas cell ,my dds ds ,money,she lies about everything even writing a note to her teacher and signing my name.the boy she harrases has threatened to call the cops on her now and the list goes on.I grounded her from her dsi and the tablet but she found the dsi and lied that she dint have it I found it in her backpack.plus I found more videos of her cussing on her tablet.well when she is here she will have no internet including her dsi.I took it all away plus i planned on getting her a kindle fire for christmas I told her to forget that.Im taking the lock off her door.she has one on the inside so her little brother,sister couldnt bother her all the time.plus Im no longer letting her walk to school and moving her bed in my room since she can no longer be trusted by herself besides her room gets cold at night anyways.also I told her I will be in contact with her teacher once a week.to make sure she is not harassing that boy or anything else.well her grandparents of course think its to much and they just wana baby her as always.her granma refuses to see whats happening.she agrees with taking away the tablet but thats it.plus she has a desktop pc there and I know they will let her use it.btw dd even went as far as making a facebook of that boy and it says she is his gf.I made her delete it.Im so aggervated because no mater what I do she goes to there house and she gets whatever.her granma refuses to Even watch the video of her cussing.also I plan on signing her up for counselling.im just venting I guess.I dint think teens was this bad.oh and now im being made to look bad by her grandparents cause im getting my younger dd a 3Ds .I told her I was gona get dd the kindle but not now and im not gona make my other dd suffer because of it.I told dd she has to earn my trust.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
firespurity
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:38 PM

You can petitions the court to get custody reevaluated now that your life is more stable. Up to once a year in most states.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)