Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I bought my 15 y/o DD a vibrater.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

We have always had a really open relationship about sex and her boyfriends. Shes been dating her current for abut a year and half, he is a a junior. Last week she went on a group date to our county fair. A couple days later she ask if she could be placed on the pill. I told her sure. I ask her why and if she was ready. She told told me at the fair she and her boyfriend "hooked up" (oral sex). She said after that it was kinda awkward and both of them felt weird about it. She said she doesn't think either of them are really ready to go there yet but that when they are together it's just kinda hard to stop (hence the want for pills).

I told her that they both are probably not ready for sex but more sexually frustrated than anything else. I told her thats completely normal and that sex before both of them are really ready isnt the answer. She knows sex is a very emotional act, especially your first, and can't be taken back. I also told her there are things they an do as a couple and be herself to releave some of the tension. I talkedher about heavy petting and mutual masturbation and sex toys (for her own personal use). We talked about setting limits and protecttion a little more indepthly than before.

e looked up sex toys on amazon and I helped her pick something out small and talked to her about proper care for it when it get's here. We also discussed putting her on depo. We went and bought condoms for her room and purse, dental dams, spermacide from amazon.

I'm proud of her for being open with me. I would rather know and help than not know and pop up with a grand child or her being regretful for doing something she was not prepared for. I hope that when she really is ready she will come to me again.

How would you have handled it?

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:25 PM
Replies (451-460):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 60 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:50 AM
Totally agree. At least she "home schools".....although with that post, God knows what she's teaching them. I'm all for open communication, but were the "rags" really necessary? Gross and classless.

Quoting Anonymous:

this is seriously the trashiest, tackiest thing I've ever read here. which is saying something.

Quoting Homeschoolmom99:

We bought our 12 year old son a Hustler and our 22 year old DD a toy all in the same day! We also got the son these rags at pride that said Cum rag on it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 55 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:51 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

Do you have proof they DON'T?

It is common sense.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 61 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:54 AM
2 moms liked this

Actually, none of this surprises me.  There's so many trashy, piece of shit, losers in this group, that this is probably normal.

Ladysigma07
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:58 AM
Condoms in her room? So your ok with you're 15 year old having premarital sex in your house?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:11 AM
Cant make you a clicky

http://www.advocatesforyouth.org/publications/419?task=view

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you have proof they DON'T?

It is common sense.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:23 AM
Okay with? Not really, but I'm not naive. We can't be home with her 24/7. I'd like for her to have constant availability* to them. If they were to do something in her room all she would have to do is reach over into her nightstand. Close, quick, and easy.

Quoting Ladysigma07:

Condoms in her room? So your ok with you're 15 year old having premarital sex in your house?
Ladysigma07
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:31 AM
Yeah, No! I applaud you and your daughters relationship but not in my house. No Way..... She isn't old enough to take care of any baby that she may possibly bring into my home. Let's not forget about that 1%.

Will you feel the same if her and her bf broke up and she started dating someone else. Are you ok with multiple sex partners?

Quoting Anonymous:

Okay with? Not really, but I'm not naive. We can't be home with her 24/7. I'd like for her to have constant availability* to them. If they were to do something in her room all she would have to do is reach over into her nightstand. Close, quick, and easy.

Quoting Ladysigma07:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:33 AM
Bump!
Byrd15
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:37 AM

Even my husband agrees you handled this perfectly. :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:40 AM
2 moms liked this
When using spermicide, condoms, and hormonal.....the rate of pregnacey is almost a negative.

It's not my sex life to decide what goes on in it. I would home I have raised her to have a high self value and worth and to not just give herself to someone who means nothing.

Quoting Ladysigma07:

Yeah, No! I applaud you and your daughters relationship but not in my house. No Way..... She isn't old enough to take care of any baby that she may possibly bring into my home. Let's not forget about that 1%.

Will you feel the same if her and her bf broke up and she started dating someone else. Are you ok with multiple sex partners?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Ladysigma07:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)