Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Is it REALLY that bad?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 61 Replies
To not be totally faithful to ur spouse? If you take religion out if it. All i really promised to do was love him, take care of him, and spend our lives together.

I loove sex with my husband and i love him dearly. I have a friend on the side though that ive been FWB eith for years .... i miss talking to him and our fun times. I also miss the dirty sex. My husband so polite and sweet always during sex and i miss the dirty stuff.

I was with the other guy two wks ago and i find myself wanting it again.

If everyone is happy ... is it that bad?
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Beautiful31mom
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Uh yes, when you get married you are suppose to forsake all others. So yes it is bad. You are cheating on your husband. He deserves better, imo. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:42 PM
Bumpity bumpity
casah4
by Gold Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:43 PM

It depends on what your husband expects out of your marriage. If he's expecting you to be with only him, and you're going elsewhere, then YES it is that bad.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:43 PM
Oh i know im cheating ... but i still take care of hubby. Love him very much and dont want to be without him.
EAzizM
by Erica on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:43 PM
2 moms liked this
It is about respect and trust. Cheating is the biggest form of betrayal and not worth the heartache it will cause to your husband when he finds out.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:43 PM

Yes it is bad unless you are open with him and he is okay ith what you do. 

LovelyMommy24
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:44 PM

Um, tell your husband you like it dirty? 

Beautiful31mom
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:44 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh i know im cheating ... but i still take care of hubby. Love him very much and dont want to be without him.

If you love him, you would not be cheating on him. So I doubt that you love him very much, if you did, you would not do anything to hurt him. 

Daisypath Thanksgiving tickers

"Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever." -Psalm 107:1
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:44 PM

To love honor and cherish FORSAKING ALL OTHERS. Sure. You ONLY made a lifelong vow. Big deal right?  I'm not religious at all and this is wrong.

EAzizM
by Erica on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:44 PM
3 moms liked this
If you truly loved him, you wouldn't do something that will hurt him.

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)