Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Hello, ladies! I hope you are all having a great night! Sorry if this interrupts your Walking Dead time. Feel free to come back later after the show :)

ARCHIVES: http://www.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/17340827/Giggles_Archives

by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:07 PM
Replies (451-460):
twilightmom6545
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 4:10 AM
I needed this tonight! Went to the er last night :( my gallbladder is being mean!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Nov. 20, 2012 at 5:09 AM
Bump
Goofygadget
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:51 AM
Omg, I used to live in Ocala Florida, grew up there. Right off of i75 there is a Fu King restaurant. My mom used to use there and was friends with the owner.

Quoting kloesmommy:

I don't know if this is the same one but in lake city Florida their Chinese restaurant is called Fu King.... all the rednecks out there swear by the place but then again their choices are limited.

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DannieLou
by Mockingjay on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:37 PM
Ocala, huh? I lived in Crystal River and Homosassa for awhile and I don't remember seeing this. :(

Quoting Goofygadget:

Omg, I used to live in Ocala Florida, grew up there. Right off of i75 there is a Fu King restaurant. My mom used to use there and was friends with the owner.

Quoting kloesmommy:

I don't know if this is the same one but in lake city Florida their Chinese restaurant is called Fu King.... all the rednecks out there swear by the place but then again their choices are limited.

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Goofygadget
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:02 PM
It was right in front of a hotel that was right off of i 75 exit 69 on highway 40.

Quoting DannieLou:

Ocala, huh? I lived in Crystal River and Homosassa for awhile and I don't remember seeing this. :(

Quoting Goofygadget:

Quoting kloesmommy:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsRi
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:09 PM
1 mom liked this

MrsRi
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:09 PM

LittleBirdFly
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 4:34 PM
1 mom liked this

"who me? Nah I am just a worm? hahaha love it

Quoting Bmama1:

LittleBirdFly
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:02 PM

I think he looks a lot like Shiloh in this picture.

Quoting motherslove82:

DannieLou
by Mockingjay on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:08 PM

I'm going down in 2 weeks. Wonder if its still there?

Quoting Goofygadget:

It was right in front of a hotel that was right off of i 75 exit 69 on highway 40.

Quoting DannieLou:

Quoting Goofygadget:

Quoting kloesmommy:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)