Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Your Christmas Tree

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:26 PM
  • 126 Replies
What color of tree? How tall? What color are your decorations? Post a pic if you have one.

Also, when do you put your tree up?

I usually do a green tree with burgandy or gold decorations, but last year we did a white tree with pink decorations because that's what our little girls wanted. This year I wanted to do a green tree with white or ivory decorations. I found some really cute white, feathery ornaments. BUT the girls want the pink tree again. We went ahead and put it up today.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cowgirls10181
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:28 PM
Tree is green lights white, decorations for tree red n silver plus hand made ones.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KairisMama
by Emerald Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:28 PM
I have a six foot fiberoptic tree. I put it up Friday.
3lilmonsters88
by Carolina Sky on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:28 PM
Putting it up tonight or tomorrow. Its white 6ft tall. My decorations are red, green and gold. I wanted different colored balls this year but dh said no
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
justpeachy71904
by peachy on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Real tree... Not flocked. Red and green decorations. A few gold all glittery! Lots of lights.

The day after thanksgiving!
nikabear
by Gold Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:30 PM
A real tree with blue and silver decorations. I cannot wait to go and pick out a tree next weekend. I want to a 6.5 ft tree!!!
casah4
by Gold Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:30 PM
3 moms liked this

We have a 7.5 ft green tree with multicolored lights. It's full of ornaments the girls have crafted over the years and special yearly ornaments they get to pick out. I'm sure many would consider it tacky, but it's full of memories and I love it.

Tesserae
by Mrs.Mellark on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:30 PM

well...real trees are green so it'll be green. no flocking crud either. last year our colors were bronze & blue. this year they will be traditional red & green. 8ft is usually what we get. I finally talked hubby into letting us cut down our own and we'll do that in the beginning of December =D

boldrumble
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:31 PM
Green tree. 6-7 ft. Colored lights. Decorated with family ornaments...passed down, gifts, homemade, etc. It is the only tree i wish to have. We put up the weekend after Thanksgiving.
mrsbrand
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:32 PM
Green tree, 7.5 feet tall, and all our decorations are blue and silver. We put is up as a family after we clean up Thanksgiving dinner, and we put the decorations all up on the day after Thanksgiving.
firespurity
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:32 PM

Well our living room tree is green with a frosted look. We do silver and light pink decorations, plus some homemade ones from the kids.

My daughter has a little pink tree for her room. It has white decorations. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)