Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
What color of tree? How tall? What color are your decorations? Post a pic if you have one.

Also, when do you put your tree up?

I usually do a green tree with burgandy or gold decorations, but last year we did a white tree with pink decorations because that's what our little girls wanted. This year I wanted to do a green tree with white or ivory decorations. I found some really cute white, feathery ornaments. BUT the girls want the pink tree again. We went ahead and put it up today.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:26 PM
Replies (11-20):
Liz.Sisk
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:33 PM
My tree is white, and six and a half feet tall. It has dark blue ornaments and light blue ornaments on it, silver garland a white a Silver skirt and a glittery silver star topper. There are different brands of candy canes all over the tree as well. And silver icicles ornaments. Now I kick myself in the ass because those are Dallas Cowboys colors and I hate them. The tree gas multi color lights

Quoting ChickenTheChina:

What color of tree? How tall? What color are your decorations? Post a pic if you have one.

Also, when do you put your tree up?

I usually do a green tree with burgandy or gold decorations, but last year we did a white tree with pink decorations because that's what our little girls wanted. This year I wanted to do a green tree with white or ivory decorations. I found some really cute white, feathery ornaments. BUT the girls want the pink tree again. We went ahead and put it up today.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cowboysgirl3227
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:34 PM

I have a new tree this year and I am so excited.  It is 7.5 ft with white lights.  I use burgundy and gold plus all of my Hallmark ornaments that I have been collecting (my mom started the collection for me and gave them to me when I moved out).  I have Hallmark ornaments from the 70s (when I was a kid) all the way to now.  I love them.  I am sewing a new tree skirt this year too.  I am putting it up next weekend, I can't wait :)

FoxFire363
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:34 PM
1 mom liked this

I have a 7.5 foot green tree, pre-lit, white lights. Decorations are mostly red and gold. The tree is up already, but not decorated. I'm teaching the baby not to destroy it. 

AphrexiaX
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:35 PM

My tree is black, the ornaments are pink and teal. Haven't put it up yet. Will be doing that tomorrow night.

deadlights86
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:36 PM
Our tree is a skinny 5 ft green tree all the ornaments each are specific and have a meaning or memory so no color theme here.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
marihla
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:36 PM

Green fake tree with silver and white and navy decorations. I don't like the green and red and yellow. We also have lights that double as garland, no fuss no muss!

crazynlove78
by Gold Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Real tree 8 or 9 foot. ornaments are pink & lime green with multi colored lights and a animated angel ontop with a hand made tree skirt green with pink embroidery. We're going Thanksgiving day to get the tree & we'll decorate it after dinner.
Already have a 6ft fiber optic in the mud room decorated by the kids with family ornaments passed down through the years & a star ontop.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mariesmama
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:37 PM

green tree red white&green shatterproof ornaments 3 garlands, 6ft tall ,colored lites angel on top 

Buggy979
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:38 PM
I'm thinking white tree but have to wait since it will be a real flocked tree until around the first it second week of Dec. ..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melakay1981
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:40 PM

Our Christmas tree last year. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)