Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
What color of tree? How tall? What color are your decorations? Post a pic if you have one.

Also, when do you put your tree up?

I usually do a green tree with burgandy or gold decorations, but last year we did a white tree with pink decorations because that's what our little girls wanted. This year I wanted to do a green tree with white or ivory decorations. I found some really cute white, feathery ornaments. BUT the girls want the pink tree again. We went ahead and put it up today.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:26 PM
Replies (111-120):
Samantha_McKay
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 11:37 PM

This is my tree from last year. I haven't put it up this year yet. We moved and our tree used to be fiber optic branches and they would light up and rotate a rainbow of colors, we decorated all in silver metal ornaments and black glass balls to reflect the colors and it was gorgeous. But the movers didn't pack it and we moved 4500 miles and I wasn't going to ship it for that distance. So we bought a plain one when we got here and then added some red and various shades of green to it. It's very traditional color wise but I love it all the same. It's all decorated in metal music notes, snowflakes and icicles, glass balls, jingle bells, fake lollipops, spools of ribbon and white garland.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Dec. 4, 2012 at 5:41 PM

JC2223
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 5:46 PM

We have a fake green tree that's about 7.5 feet tall. I have to have multicolored lights and little red bows on it, the rest are personalized or hand made ornaments. I usually put up the tree and all decorations the weekend after Thanksgiving.

MomOfTwins...
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 5:48 PM

This is from last year, same tree and ornaments this year. Next year I am going to get a taller one and change the color theme! It is a fake green tree, 7', with silver and red ornaments, and white and red lights!

Childs-Still
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:35 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting MomOfTwins...:

This is from last year, same tree and ornaments this year. Next year I am going to get a taller one and change the color theme! It is a fake green tree, 7', with silver and red ornaments, and white and red lights!

I SO LOVE YOUR TREE VERY VERY PRETTY WOW !!!

Childs-Still
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:37 AM
1 mom liked this

ONE MORE TIME AWESOME TREE SORRY BUT IT STANDS OUT SO PRETTY !!!

Allie_kat1
by Gold Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:43 AM

We just put it up tonight, with a lot of "help" from a 1yr old and a 3yr old, so things aren't quite even, but they had a blast, and that's what counts :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MumsTheWord571
by Platinum Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:45 AM
Green tree. 7' tall. Red & gold decorations. I usually put it up Black Friday but had to wait a week for my Dad to bring me the tree. He gave me his old one. Super nice tree. Looks real, he decided to go with real trees instead.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
inthestars711
by Bronze Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:46 AM

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Childs-Still
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:14 AM

can't wait to see pictures I so love to decorate for the holidays this year me & my sister in law decided to do two Christmas trees this year at the last minute but we got themat really good prices.

christmas tree

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)