Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
What color of tree? How tall? What color are your decorations? Post a pic if you have one.

Also, when do you put your tree up?

I usually do a green tree with burgandy or gold decorations, but last year we did a white tree with pink decorations because that's what our little girls wanted. This year I wanted to do a green tree with white or ivory decorations. I found some really cute white, feathery ornaments. BUT the girls want the pink tree again. We went ahead and put it up today.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:26 PM
Replies (121-126):
ChickenTheChina
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:56 AM
1 mom liked this
That's beautiful. How sweet of you to honor your Mom in that way. Very cool idea!

Quoting Childs-Still:

TREE IS WHITE THE SIZE IS 7 1/2 , MY DECORATIONS THIS YEAR ARE PINK & SILVER THE REASON BEHIND MY COLORS THIS YEAR. BECAUSE MY MOTHER PASSED AWAY FROM BREAST CANCER. SO I WANTED TO DO A TREE IN HER MEMORY. I ALWAYS PUT MY TREE UP AFTER THANKSGIVING WHICH MY FAMILY HAS ALWAYS DONE THROUGH OUT THE YEARS. BUT I USUALLY DO A BLUE & SLIVER WHICH BLUE IS MY FAVORITE COLOR ON A WHITE TREE.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kde216
by Silver Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:58 AM
7.5 artificial tree with multi colored lights and green/red decorations as well as other random ones
I put it up before Thanksgiving. Why? Lol Idk I guess cause I could. :)
tntmomof2
by Platinum Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 1:04 AM

Thank you!!

Quoting NewMama28:

This is gorgeous!!

Quoting tntmomof2:

Our main tree (in pic) is Green, 10 feet, red and gold ornaments, we put it up the night after thanksgiving. The kids each have a tree in their rooms and I have 1 in the den. Dds. All are green. Dds 5 feet, DSs and the den are 3 1/2 feet. The kids want to change those trees up a bit this year so I'm not sure what color they'll be.

Act like a lady, think like a man,so you don't get played like a bitch 

cillaluvsmali
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:14 AM

Idk its small my mil gave it to me and the kids decorated it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
briansmommy2010
by Ruby Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:18 AM
Green, 5 ft (we do fake for now because DS likes to pick up every little thing off the floor to eat, so its safer lol). Multi-colored lights (although I prefer white, but we alternate every other year). All different color decorations, and some special ones that have sentimental meaning (like the "baby's first Christmas" one that my mom had customized with DS's name on it 2 years ago). Star on top (but next year it will be an angel, and we will alternate every year after that).
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommylove818
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:21 AM
I put up my tree the day after Thanksgiving it's 5ft tall white wt purple and pink decorations just for my DD :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN