Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Stop insulting him! Leave him alone!!!!!!!

Posted by   + Show Post
Time and time again I see people insulting dumb people by calling them Einstein.

Don't insult such an amazing man. It hurts my feelings. LEAVE EINSTEIN ALONE!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:13 PM
Replies (21-30):
epoh
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:32 PM
I've never heard that. Lol

Quoting Dominosmommy:

And while we are at it. LEAVE PICASSO and DaVINCI ALONE. Every time someone can't draw or paint they call them a Picasso or a DaVinci. Not cool People

Dominosmommy
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Don't get me started. I can't walk out the house and get in my car without singing "We're going on a trip in our favorite rocket ship".  

Quoting ColtsFan1912:

my son likes to watch Little Einsteins

silly song gets stuck in my head all the time >.<

Dominosmommy
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:35 PM

It happens. If you bring people a bad drawing or painting they go "wow what a real Picasso/DaVinci we have here". So rude to Picasso and DaVinci

Quoting epoh:

Quoting Dominosmommy:

And while we are at it. LEAVE PICASSO and DaVINCI ALONE. Every time someone can't draw or paint they call them a Picasso or a DaVinci. Not cool People

epoh
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:36 PM
What a bunch of jerks! They are so insensitive.

Quoting Dominosmommy:

It happens. If you bring people a bad drawing or painting they go "wow what a real Picasso/DaVinci we have here". So rude to Picasso and DaVinci

Quoting epoh:

Quoting Dominosmommy:

Dominosmommy
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:43 PM

Those poor guys aren't even around to defend themselves from the jerks. It is up to us to defend them.

Quoting epoh:

Quoting Dominosmommy:

Quoting epoh:

Quoting Dominosmommy:

epoh
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:44 PM
I'm going to go start a petition to remove these sayings from American knowledge and history on change.org!!

Quoting Dominosmommy:

Those poor guys aren't even around to defend themselves from the jerks. It is up to us to defend them.

Quoting epoh:

Quoting Dominosmommy:

Quoting epoh:

Quoting Dominosmommy:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:45 PM

I'm with ya.

mich.el.le
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:47 PM

Quoting epoh:

And Sherlock. When people point out extremely obvious things, other people say, "No shit, Sherlock."

It's so disrespectful to such a great fictional detective. SMGDH

Quoting gardengirl23:

Hey Einstien.  It's called sarcasm.

I like it when people respond to that with "Still constipated, Watson?".  That way you're insulting constipated people too.

The woman in the avi pic is not me, she is my inspiration.  I am a wife, a mother, and an aspiring trainer and nutritionist. I love seeing people get fit and healthy to lead the lives they are meant to live.

BShip2010
by Gold Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:47 PM

Oh my

HousewifeNina
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:48 PM
Totally just realized your sn is hope spelled backwards.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)