Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I think Jesus should be on the dollar bill

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

one nation under GOD!!

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:28 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:33 PM
Jesus is not God, God has no image. Even if he did which god is not specified.
MamaHome
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:33 PM
2 moms liked this

America was not built on God, it was built on the freedom of religion..all religions.

Quoting Liz.Sisk:

Ha. I'm not religious still all. But America was built on god, if you don't like it, maybe you should move to china

Quoting Aislinn:

Yeah... It wasn't "One Nation Under God" until Eisenhower came along.... I disagree, so adamantly, it is not even funny. If you want to live in a country ruled by Gods law, may I suggest a lovely place like... IRAN?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Or not. Sticking with our presidents works for me. Like that Lincoln guy - he can be on my $5's and Pennies any day. 

doomshroom
by Gold Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:34 PM
2 moms liked this

lol. where do you get your information?

Quoting Liz.Sisk:

Ha. I'm not religious still all. But America was built on god, if you don't like it, maybe you should move to china

Quoting Aislinn:

Yeah... It wasn't "One Nation Under God" until Eisenhower came along.... I disagree, so adamantly, it is not even funny. If you want to live in a country ruled by Gods law, may I suggest a lovely place like... IRAN?

Aislinn
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:34 PM
6 moms liked this

Quoting Liz.Sisk:

Quoting Aislinn:

You are not really up on your history or who formed our country, are you? Typical of your generation. Hell, most of you little fuckers do not even know the Titanic really existed and Leonardo Dicaprio was not on it. Learn your history, for the love of GOD because you are making yourself look foolish. So  much for that free eduction you got. smh

TSNDDY
by Emerald Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:34 PM
That would piss off a lot of people.
But it's not my money so I don't care.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah there are no gods there.

Quoting Anonymous:

yeah!!!

Quoting Liz.Sisk:

Quoting Aislinn:

fairyjester
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:35 PM

which god?

momof2girls89
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:35 PM

lol. That shit cray

Jaybabies10
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:35 PM
Gag.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN