Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I think Jesus should be on the dollar bill

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

one nation under GOD!!

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:28 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:35 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Jesus is not God, God has no image. Even if he did which god is not specified.

which is why JESUS not GOD should be on money. we don't kno what god looks like

purpleducky
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:35 PM
1 mom liked this

No America was built on the premise of freedom of religion.

Quoting Liz.Sisk:

Ha. I'm not religious still all. But America was built on god, if you don't like it, maybe you should move to china

Quoting Aislinn:

Yeah... It wasn't "One Nation Under God" until Eisenhower came along.... I disagree, so adamantly, it is not even funny. If you want to live in a country ruled by Gods law, may I suggest a lovely place like... IRAN?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:36 PM

Quoting Liz.Sisk:

Ha. I'm not religious still all. But America was built on god, if you don't like it, maybe you should move to china

Quoting Aislinn:

Yeah... It wasn't "One Nation Under God" until Eisenhower came along.... I disagree, so adamantly, it is not even funny. If you want to live in a country ruled by Gods law, may I suggest a lovely place like... IRAN?

No, not even close. Not to mention that I don't think Jesus would appreciate being on a piece of currency anyway.

Toxic.Stardust
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Can we have Buddha, Joseph Smith, Shiva, and the Flying Spaghetti Monster on our bills too?

Aislinn
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:36 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

yeah!!!

Quoting Liz.Sisk:

Quoting Aislinn:

Why are you cheering her on? Because you are as numb as she if you actually believe that rubbish? I cannot believe the stupidity in this country, now a days. It is staggering. And, with the world wide web at your fingers, there is no excuse for stupidity.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:37 PM
Which god?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Jesus is not God, God has no image. Even if he did which god is not specified.

which is why JESUS not GOD should be on money. we don't kno what god looks like

fairyjester
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:37 PM
1 mom liked this

i was thinking Odin or Zeus

Quoting Anonymous:

Lmao. I think it should be Muhammad.

Or Buddha.

Or Krishna.

Or Spongebob

Good thing it doesn't matter what we think.

"oh look they ate a baby,  how rude"---  Monroe

Liz.Sisk
As I recall the bible existed before any of YOUR generations history books and God referred to America as the land of milk and honey. So, you can be a cunt all you like. Doesn't make you look any smarter. I don't even believe in god anymore and know this,

Quoting Aislinn:

Quoting Liz.Sisk:

Quoting Aislinn:

You are not really up on your history or who formed our country, are you? Typical of your generation. Hell, most of you little fuckers do not even know the Titanic really existed and Leonardo Dicaprio was not on it. Learn your history, for the love of GOD because you are making yourself look foolish. So  much for that free eduction you got. smh

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
clari85
Hehe...clever :)

Quoting 504bbymami:

So I can throw him at strippers.

Tip them and give them a godly message at the same time!

Winning!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:37 PM

Its a bad place

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah there are no gods there.

Quoting Anonymous:

yeah!!!

Quoting Liz.Sisk:

Quoting Aislinn:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)