Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I think Jesus should be on the dollar bill

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

one nation under GOD!!

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:28 PM
Replies (41-50):
Melanie420
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:37 PM

and Jesus isnt God, jews dont worship Jesus

doomshroom
by Gold Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:38 PM

and killing the natives ;) which has god all over it.

lol

Quoting purpleducky:

No America was built on the premise of freedom of religion.

Quoting Liz.Sisk:

Ha. I'm not religious still all. But America was built on god, if you don't like it, maybe you should move to china

Quoting Aislinn:

Yeah... It wasn't "One Nation Under God" until Eisenhower came along.... I disagree, so adamantly, it is not even funny. If you want to live in a country ruled by Gods law, may I suggest a lovely place like... IRAN?

motherslove82
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:38 PM
2 moms liked this
He looks like Morgan Freeman. ;-)

Quoting Anonymous:

But Jesus isn't G-d, he's supposed to be the son of G-d, right? Nobody knows what G-d looks like, so how, exactly, would that work?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
rnchelle93
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:38 PM
Nope.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:39 PM

what is a spaghetti monster lol

Quoting Toxic.Stardust:

Can we have Buddha, Joseph Smith, Shiva, and the Flying Spaghetti Monster on our bills too?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:39 PM
Oh my! I hope you are a troll!

Quoting Anonymous:

Its a bad place

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah there are no gods there.

Quoting Anonymous:

yeah!!!

Quoting Liz.Sisk:

Ha. I'm not religious still all. But America was built on god, if you don't like it, maybe you should move to china

Quoting Aislinn:

Yeah... It wasn't "One Nation Under God" until Eisenhower came along.... I disagree, so adamantly, it is not even funny. If you want to live in a country ruled by Gods law, may I suggest a lovely place like... IRAN?

Melanie420
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:39 PM

Quoting Toxic.Stardust:

Can we have Buddha, Joseph Smith, Shiva, and the Flying Spaghetti Monster on our bills too?

Joseph Smith was called a prophet DUM DUM DUM DUM DUM!

Aislinn
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:39 PM

Quoting Liz.Sisk:

As I recall the bible existed before any of YOUR generations history books and God referred to America as the land of milk and honey. So, you can be a cunt all you like. Doesn't make you look any smarter. I don't even believe in god anymore and know this,

Quoting Aislinn:

Quoting Liz.Sisk:

Quoting Aislinn:

You are not really up on your history or who formed our country, are you? Typical of your generation. Hell, most of you little fuckers do not even know the Titanic really existed and Leonardo Dicaprio was not on it. Learn your history, for the love of GOD because you are making yourself look foolish. So  much for that free eduction you got. smh

Holy shit you are dumb. This country is screwed when your generation takes over. It really is. 

purpleducky
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:40 PM

ooo, could we put one of each on each denomination of money? lol

Quoting Toxic.Stardust:

thehickinhickor
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:40 PM
Oh goodness next you'll be telling god or Jesus thought up the Christmas tree...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)