Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I've had it up to here ^ .. **UPDATE 3 in BLUE**

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My 7th month old just got his ass smacked .. Im seriously about to put him in his play pen and walk away for about 5 min. :( 

I dunno what I'm gonna do  .. He's seriously being a lil bitch!!!!!!!!  UGH .... He's crying .. he wont sit still, he busted my lip because he threw himself backwards ..... 

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!! :( 

Vent over .. Im sorry ... 

OKAY .. So I just wanted to start out by saying, NO I am not a TROLL .. Tho most of ya seem to think I am , I'm not . I posted ANON because I didnt want my inbox full of hate mail :/ NOW that being said here is my update . 

After posting, DH showed up, i gave him lil man and i went downstairs .. i pumped some milk, put it in a bottle and came back upstairs .. dh tried to feed lo but he didnt want it . so i procedded to pick him up and nurse him .. he is calmer now .. 

2ndly , I smacked NOT hit my son . it was through the diaper, didnt even leave a mark .. yes i did it out of anger and I regret it now ;( i feel terrible .. 

3rdly , I said he was being a lil bitch, i did not call him a lil bitch .. 

New Updatie .. After getting a lot of the hate comments, I PMed a few mommas on here that said I could PM them ... NOW that being said, I've gotten alot of advice, good advice on what to do if i reach that point again . but i've also gotten alot of good advice on how to prevent from getting to that point .. I dont need parenting classes. I've learned more by watching and observing my son than any parenting class can teach me .. 

yes i called my son a lil bitch .. because just the act that he was doing i felt it similar .. i apologize . but i mean seriously would u rather i call him an asshole or douche? or how about a butt head? 

After getting to page 25 last night, I went to bed . it was late and we were all tired .. LO tossed and turned and hardly nursed all night long, but finally we were able to get him to sleep .. we ended up getting up early this morning which sucks because now he's starting all over again .. i think im gonna maybe try some teething tablets and some motrin and get him to go back to bed for a lil while longer . 

Okay .. well I think i've figured out what's wrong with lil man .. his teeth hurt .:( or well his gums . this morning after we got things settled down i tried to touch his mouth and he freaked out on me . :/ so I nursed him and he proceded to bite me ... and finally fell asleep .. :) so we are taking it easy i guess for a lil while .. maybe when he wakes up i can give him some teething tablets, we have missed place them .. 

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:13 PM
Replies (91-100):
Charliesmommy11
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Good now take a nap or a hot shower ! This will pass you will get sleep and sanity again I promise.

Quoting Anonymous:

i have .. i gave him to his dad .. i think it's my stress he knows im on the end of my rope and he just keeps pulling ;( 

Quoting Charliesmommy11:

We've all been to that point but you've passed it. Set him somewhere safe and walk away for a few minutes to gather yourself. Babies sense stress and only makes it worse. Sometime in the near future get a sitter and go relax by yourself for a few hours.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
emeraldangel2.0
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:54 PM

you are either the best troll or the worst mother ever

NowImAMom...
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:54 PM

Look, I completely understand the frustration. Like I said, my son is the same way recently. But, it is NEVER ok to hit a baby. EVER. IDC how pro-spanking you are, 7 months is FAR too young to understand it. And namecalling is just mean. He's not going to remember being smacked, so you're lucky about that, but you need to take a break. If you want to talk, you can PM me, and maybe I can help. Also, if you feel that level of frustration on a regular basis, you might want to see a DR for PPD.

Quoting Anonymous:

I wish i was a troll ;( but no . im completely honest .. it's not like i smacked him hard! it was through the diaper!!! ;(( yes i do need a break away from everything . i just can't do it .. 

Quoting NowImAMom...:

I hope you are a troll. My son will be 7 months old next weekend, and he's driving me nuts doing the same thing. I really just want him to go to bed right now.

But you smacked his ass? Really? Like, did you actually smack him?

If you're that frustrated, put him down and take a minute. I don't believe in CIO at ALL, but if it was for the sake of my sanity, I would let him cry.

I wouldn't call him a lil bitch either, that's just so wrong on so many levels.

I hope you didn't really smack him, and that you are trolling. If not TAKE A BREAK!!

CafeMom Tickers
divinedimension
by Not Miss Cleo on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:54 PM
2 moms liked this
Ladies, seriously,.stop it. She needs support, not this.

Quoting Anonymous:

OMG, fucking loser.  What the hell is wrong with you? You are a child abuser.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:54 PM

yea i do . dh is here . and my parents and dh's parents .. 

Quoting divinedimension:

Probably because he is afraid sweetie. I'm not going to tear u to shreds because I'm worried about you and the little one. Do you have any.family members that can give u a break every now and then?

Quoting Anonymous:

then why is it as soon as i say no, he knows what i mean ?>

Quoting Anonymous:

You are going to get torn to shreds, heis seven momths amd he does not understand right vs wrong. Put him down, go cool off in another room while he is in a playpen or a crib.

MariannLws
by Gold Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:55 PM

you smacked your 7th month old because he was crying? Oh yeah that will help stop him crying. Calling your child a "lil bitch" isn't very attractive either. 

I think you did the correct thing by walking away for 5 minutes to cool down and collect yourself. 

kyuteangl88
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:55 PM
Seek help.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KyrinM
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:55 PM

Really ladies, you never lost it with your little ones, you are all either saints or lying!  Sounds like they are both tired, mommy & baby.  And really, you know how heavy a 7 month old can be & how hard he or she can get you with the back of their head when they decide to start throwing themselves violently backwards in a fit.  It fucking hurts like a bitch, so ya, sudden blinding pain can make you lose your temper.  You know he didn't mean to hurt you, but it still fucking hurts & it is instinctual to lash out at the cause.  Anyway, just let him cry it out in his playpen.  Not gonna hurt him not to be held for a little bit, & honestly it sounds like you need a little break.  If someone else can take over for a bit, let them.  As to the rest of you saying she is a horrible parent, those who live in glass houses and all that, cause none of us is perfect.  Seriously I have had it up to here with the nasty harpy behavior!  If you can't be helpful, button it!

spunky946
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:55 PM

She needs support?  For what?  Calling her baby a little bitch and spanking her?  I don't think so.

Quoting divinedimension:

Ladies, seriously,.stop it. She needs support, not this.

Quoting Anonymous:

OMG, fucking loser.  What the hell is wrong with you? You are a child abuser.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:55 PM

no im not a troll

i did not hit .. i smacked his butt. 

yes he is being a lil bitch . 

Quoting Acid:

I hope you're a troll.

You hit your 7 month old baby.

And, then you call him a lil bitch.

How about you bring your little wimp ass out of fucking anon...I'll smack you from here to the fucking moon. 

Stellar parenting

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN