Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I've had it up to here ^ .. **UPDATE 3 in BLUE**

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My 7th month old just got his ass smacked .. Im seriously about to put him in his play pen and walk away for about 5 min. :( 

I dunno what I'm gonna do  .. He's seriously being a lil bitch!!!!!!!!  UGH .... He's crying .. he wont sit still, he busted my lip because he threw himself backwards ..... 

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!! :( 

Vent over .. Im sorry ... 

OKAY .. So I just wanted to start out by saying, NO I am not a TROLL .. Tho most of ya seem to think I am , I'm not . I posted ANON because I didnt want my inbox full of hate mail :/ NOW that being said here is my update . 

After posting, DH showed up, i gave him lil man and i went downstairs .. i pumped some milk, put it in a bottle and came back upstairs .. dh tried to feed lo but he didnt want it . so i procedded to pick him up and nurse him .. he is calmer now .. 

2ndly , I smacked NOT hit my son . it was through the diaper, didnt even leave a mark .. yes i did it out of anger and I regret it now ;( i feel terrible .. 

3rdly , I said he was being a lil bitch, i did not call him a lil bitch .. 

New Updatie .. After getting a lot of the hate comments, I PMed a few mommas on here that said I could PM them ... NOW that being said, I've gotten alot of advice, good advice on what to do if i reach that point again . but i've also gotten alot of good advice on how to prevent from getting to that point .. I dont need parenting classes. I've learned more by watching and observing my son than any parenting class can teach me .. 

yes i called my son a lil bitch .. because just the act that he was doing i felt it similar .. i apologize . but i mean seriously would u rather i call him an asshole or douche? or how about a butt head? 

After getting to page 25 last night, I went to bed . it was late and we were all tired .. LO tossed and turned and hardly nursed all night long, but finally we were able to get him to sleep .. we ended up getting up early this morning which sucks because now he's starting all over again .. i think im gonna maybe try some teething tablets and some motrin and get him to go back to bed for a lil while longer . 

Okay .. well I think i've figured out what's wrong with lil man .. his teeth hurt .:( or well his gums . this morning after we got things settled down i tried to touch his mouth and he freaked out on me . :/ so I nursed him and he proceded to bite me ... and finally fell asleep .. :) so we are taking it easy i guess for a lil while .. maybe when he wakes up i can give him some teething tablets, we have missed place them .. 

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:13 PM
Replies (421-430):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 56 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:32 PM
How is it that I dont understand them.?
A fact is a FACT. I understand it perfectly.
Go on somewhere.
Done arguing with you and your pathetic lying mouth.

Quoting Anonymous:

You have facts but you don't understand them. I'm telling you what you are doing.g is not okay. It is not helpful. Its ultimately your child

Take it as you will.

Quoting Anonymous:

First of all, you dont have to agree with your phony "degrees", because what im giving you is FACTS STRAIGHT FROM A PSYCHOLOGIST. You can do your "homework" and clear yourself out, because your full of pure shit.

Quoting Anonymous:

I know exactly what you are saying, I don't agree. My degree is in child development and psychology.

Quoting Anonymous:

No because you do not understand that children DO know right from wrong way sooner than 10 months. Every single day is a LEARNING experience for the child. Do i agree she called her son a little bitch? No i do not. Do i agree she popped him while she was angry? No i do not.

instead of giving her shitty insults, i told her the appopriate way to approach things. If you as a mother do not understand that YOUR CHILD will CRY JUST to get attention starting anywhere from 6 months on then your stupid.

Quoting Anonymous:

Because I don't tell my 7 mo old to stop crying? At least I'm not emotionally abusing them.

Quoting Anonymous:

No your the shitty mom and your kids are going to be shitty people bc ur ignorant and should have never started breeding.

Quoting Anonymous:

Judgment and right or wrong are different things. Seven month olds still cry for need. Learning starts in the begining, but it has to be appropriate. Telling a 7 month old to stop crying because he's being manipulative is not appropriate. Stop being a shitty mom.

Quoting Anonymous:

http://m.phys.org/_news192693376.html

Here ya go. 6 month olds can make good judgement.

Since ya wanted to mention classes i needed to take. Perhaps you should take some classes to update your incorrect info.

babies are learning from day one.

its parents like you who decide not to teach things until they are like a year old that fail in life.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mamakat070812:

I dont think ur a troll..

i think ur a very stressed out mom.

i dont think it was wrong to pop him on the bottom, as long as it was JUST a little pop. I think it would have been better to pop him on the hand so he could see your serious face. At his age they are starting to learn right from wrong. If he is throwing tantrums he needs to be shown that is not ok. Not cuddled with until he stops. My son is 19 weeks old and when he is screaming just bc he wants to be held OF COURSE i pick him up but i gently tell him "we dont cry to get our way little man"

Every day with a baby is a learning experience for the both of ya

Are you kidding? A 4-5 mo old cries because he NEEDS something not to get his way. Take a child development class.  Children don't even learn the meaning of "no" until 10months or so.  Learning right from wrong comes much later.  It's NEVER okay to "pop" a baby!

mamakat070812
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:34 PM
lol, sure people will use it bc they dont want people to know who they are. I will speak my mind and openly show what i think about you and DO NOT care if you know my sn or what your think about me.

Quoting Anonymous:

You probably should have gone anon you sound like a not so hot mess. If you have issues with anon don't join this group. Did you not know people would use it?

Quoting mamakat070812:

I could care less sweety, bc im not the one hiding behind anonymous. Your a sorry excuse of a person and have nothing but ignorant lies coming from your keyboard.

Quoting Anonymous:

It has quite a lot actually. You are making yourself look bad, you should stop now. I'm embarrassed for your hideous behavior.

Quoting mamakat070812:

Oh the "r" bomb. Grow the fuck up.

Your an idiot and your existence has no value.

Quoting Anonymous:

You dropped the r bomb? Your opinion has no value.

Quoting mamakat070812:

You are plain retarted woman.

Quoting Anonymous:

Judgment and right or wrong are different things. Seven month olds still cry for need. Learning starts in the begining, but it has to be appropriate. Telling a 7 month old to stop crying because he's being manipulative is not appropriate. Stop being a shitty mom.

Quoting Anonymous:

Since ya wanted to mention classes i needed to take. Perhaps you should take some classes to update your incorrect info.

its parents like you who decide not to teach things until they are like a year old that fail in life.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mamakat070812:

i dont think it was wrong to pop him on the bottom, as long as it was JUST a little pop. I think it would have been better to pop him on the hand so he could see your serious face. At his age they are starting to learn right from wrong. If he is throwing tantrums he needs to be shown that is not ok. Not cuddled with until he stops. My son is 19 weeks old and when he is screaming just bc he wants to be held OF COURSE i pick him up but i gently tell him "we dont cry to get our way little man"

Are you kidding? A 4-5 mo old cries because he NEEDS something not to get his way. Take a child development class.  Children don't even learn the meaning of "no" until 10months or so.  Learning right from wrong comes much later.  It's NEVER okay to "pop" a baby!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 42 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:35 PM
Because you don't understand the difference between a direction while emotionally distressed and ones ability to made very basic decisions.

Quoting Anonymous:

How is it that I dont understand them.?

A fact is a FACT. I understand it perfectly.

Go on somewhere.

Done arguing with you and your pathetic lying mouth.

Quoting Anonymous:

You have facts but you don't understand them. I'm telling you what you are doing.g is not okay. It is not helpful. Its ultimately your child

Take it as you will.

Quoting Anonymous:

First of all, you dont have to agree with your phony "degrees", because what im giving you is FACTS STRAIGHT FROM A PSYCHOLOGIST. You can do your "homework" and clear yourself out, because your full of pure shit.

Quoting Anonymous:

I know exactly what you are saying, I don't agree. My degree is in child development and psychology.

Quoting Anonymous:

No because you do not understand that children DO know right from wrong way sooner than 10 months. Every single day is a LEARNING experience for the child. Do i agree she called her son a little bitch? No i do not. Do i agree she popped him while she was angry? No i do not.

instead of giving her shitty insults, i told her the appopriate way to approach things. If you as a mother do not understand that YOUR CHILD will CRY JUST to get attention starting anywhere from 6 months on then your stupid.

Quoting Anonymous:

Because I don't tell my 7 mo old to stop crying? At least I'm not emotionally abusing them.

Quoting Anonymous:

No your the shitty mom and your kids are going to be shitty people bc ur ignorant and should have never started breeding.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mamakat070812:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 42 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:38 PM
1 mom liked this
If your standards are at the bottom there is no reason to care.

Quoting mamakat070812:

lol, sure people will use it bc they dont want people to know who they are. I will speak my mind and openly show what i think about you and DO NOT care if you know my sn or what your think about me.

Quoting Anonymous:

You probably should have gone anon you sound like a not so hot mess. If you have issues with anon don't join this group. Did you not know people would use it?

Quoting mamakat070812:

I could care less sweety, bc im not the one hiding behind anonymous. Your a sorry excuse of a person and have nothing but ignorant lies coming from your keyboard.

Quoting Anonymous:

It has quite a lot actually. You are making yourself look bad, you should stop now. I'm embarrassed for your hideous behavior.

Quoting mamakat070812:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mamakat070812:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mamakat070812:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 58 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:41 PM
Maybe ? Its gettin violent up in here

Quoting mamakat070812:

Who me?

...sorry, lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Holy shit, ladies! Calm down

mamakat070812
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:41 PM
Haha. No because this is the internet and we are all whoever we want to be on here and it doesn't effect our real world life. I can be a complete bitch to someone as stupid as you on here, whereas when idiots piss me off in the real world, i cant retaliate without consequences...ones that actually matter. Im sorry if the internet is your "real world".
lol...
goodnight

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mamakat070812:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mamakat070812:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mamakat070812:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mamakat070812:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mamakat070812:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sarahsmommy508
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:42 PM
Hey lady just because you have a " degree" does not mean you know everything!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mamakat070812
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:44 PM
No violence, just speaking my mind.
Lol, but its time for me to go back to reality.
I have work in 6 hours and im on call for the holidays.

Pity me. :/
lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe ? Its gettin violent up in here

Quoting mamakat070812:

Who me?

...sorry, lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Holy shit, ladies! Calm down

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 42 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:44 PM
Doubtful. You are just showing who you really are and your lack of standards you hold YOURSELF accountable for. It's called integrity. Get some...and raise your standards for yourself.

Quoting mamakat070812:

Haha. No because this is the internet and we are all whoever we want to be on here and it doesn't effect our real world life. I can be a complete bitch to someone as stupid as you on here, whereas when idiots piss me off in the real world, i cant retaliate without consequences...ones that actually matter. Im sorry if the internet is your "real world".

lol...

goodnight

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mamakat070812:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mamakat070812:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mamakat070812:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mamakat070812:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mamakat070812:

mamakat070812
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:45 PM
Haha, ok!
Have a great night!

Quoting Anonymous:

Doubtful. You are just showing who you really are and your lack of standards you hold YOURSELF accountable for. It's called integrity. Get some...and raise your standards for yourself.

Quoting mamakat070812:

lol...

goodnight

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mamakat070812:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mamakat070812:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mamakat070812:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mamakat070812:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mamakat070812:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)