Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I've had it up to here ^ .. **UPDATE 3 in BLUE**

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My 7th month old just got his ass smacked .. Im seriously about to put him in his play pen and walk away for about 5 min. :( 

I dunno what I'm gonna do  .. He's seriously being a lil bitch!!!!!!!!  UGH .... He's crying .. he wont sit still, he busted my lip because he threw himself backwards ..... 

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!! :( 

Vent over .. Im sorry ... 

OKAY .. So I just wanted to start out by saying, NO I am not a TROLL .. Tho most of ya seem to think I am , I'm not . I posted ANON because I didnt want my inbox full of hate mail :/ NOW that being said here is my update . 

After posting, DH showed up, i gave him lil man and i went downstairs .. i pumped some milk, put it in a bottle and came back upstairs .. dh tried to feed lo but he didnt want it . so i procedded to pick him up and nurse him .. he is calmer now .. 

2ndly , I smacked NOT hit my son . it was through the diaper, didnt even leave a mark .. yes i did it out of anger and I regret it now ;( i feel terrible .. 

3rdly , I said he was being a lil bitch, i did not call him a lil bitch .. 

New Updatie .. After getting a lot of the hate comments, I PMed a few mommas on here that said I could PM them ... NOW that being said, I've gotten alot of advice, good advice on what to do if i reach that point again . but i've also gotten alot of good advice on how to prevent from getting to that point .. I dont need parenting classes. I've learned more by watching and observing my son than any parenting class can teach me .. 

yes i called my son a lil bitch .. because just the act that he was doing i felt it similar .. i apologize . but i mean seriously would u rather i call him an asshole or douche? or how about a butt head? 

After getting to page 25 last night, I went to bed . it was late and we were all tired .. LO tossed and turned and hardly nursed all night long, but finally we were able to get him to sleep .. we ended up getting up early this morning which sucks because now he's starting all over again .. i think im gonna maybe try some teething tablets and some motrin and get him to go back to bed for a lil while longer . 

Okay .. well I think i've figured out what's wrong with lil man .. his teeth hurt .:( or well his gums . this morning after we got things settled down i tried to touch his mouth and he freaked out on me . :/ so I nursed him and he proceded to bite me ... and finally fell asleep .. :) so we are taking it easy i guess for a lil while .. maybe when he wakes up i can give him some teething tablets, we have missed place them .. 

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:13 PM
Replies (501-506):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:06 AM

w.,e

Quoting Anonymous:

No. According to your actions, which you posted.

Quoting Anonymous:

accorrding to you . 

Quoting Anonymous:

May not be. But you certainly have the self control of one.

Quoting Anonymous:

Im not a kid. 

Quoting Anonymous:

And this is why kids shouldnt be having kids.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 62 on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:08 AM
And my points proven.

Quoting Anonymous:

w.,e

Quoting Anonymous:

No. According to your actions, which you posted.

Quoting Anonymous:

accorrding to you . 

Quoting Anonymous:

May not be. But you certainly have the self control of one.

Quoting Anonymous:

Im not a kid. 

Quoting Anonymous:

And this is why kids shouldnt be having kids.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 63 on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:15 AM
This.

Quoting Anonymous:

Just turn him over to a safe haven already. You obviously fail at motherhood

jamamama00
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:29 AM

Why are you leaving your child on a bed, unattended? Just so you know, "He fell off the bed" is one of the classic lines child abusers use...

Quoting Anonymous:

Yea cause you know when they show up on my front door , they see my child is perfectly taken care of, two bruises at the moment cause he fell off the bed .. oh wait is that a crime too? yea cause i forgot to mention that . he fell off the bed a couple times and now that he's learning to crawl he also busted his lip and put a couple knots on his forehead .. so go ahead . let em come and see what' happens .. it not my child they will be taking . 

Quoting jamamama00:

I hope they track this post and turn you over to CPS.

notjstasocermom
by Emerald Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:38 AM

wow, you need to seriously calm down.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:47 PM

he was unattended. we were asleep and he rolled off.

Quoting jamamama00:

Why are you leaving your child on a bed, unattended? Just so you know, "He fell off the bed" is one of the classic lines child abusers use...

Quoting Anonymous:

Yea cause you know when they show up on my front door , they see my child is perfectly taken care of, two bruises at the moment cause he fell off the bed .. oh wait is that a crime too? yea cause i forgot to mention that . he fell off the bed a couple times and now that he's learning to crawl he also busted his lip and put a couple knots on his forehead .. so go ahead . let em come and see what' happens .. it not my child they will be taking . 

Quoting jamamama00:

I hope they track this post and turn you over to CPS.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)