Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I've had it up to here ^ .. **UPDATE 3 in BLUE**

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My 7th month old just got his ass smacked .. Im seriously about to put him in his play pen and walk away for about 5 min. :( 

I dunno what I'm gonna do  .. He's seriously being a lil bitch!!!!!!!!  UGH .... He's crying .. he wont sit still, he busted my lip because he threw himself backwards ..... 

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!! :( 

Vent over .. Im sorry ... 

OKAY .. So I just wanted to start out by saying, NO I am not a TROLL .. Tho most of ya seem to think I am , I'm not . I posted ANON because I didnt want my inbox full of hate mail :/ NOW that being said here is my update . 

After posting, DH showed up, i gave him lil man and i went downstairs .. i pumped some milk, put it in a bottle and came back upstairs .. dh tried to feed lo but he didnt want it . so i procedded to pick him up and nurse him .. he is calmer now .. 

2ndly , I smacked NOT hit my son . it was through the diaper, didnt even leave a mark .. yes i did it out of anger and I regret it now ;( i feel terrible .. 

3rdly , I said he was being a lil bitch, i did not call him a lil bitch .. 

New Updatie .. After getting a lot of the hate comments, I PMed a few mommas on here that said I could PM them ... NOW that being said, I've gotten alot of advice, good advice on what to do if i reach that point again . but i've also gotten alot of good advice on how to prevent from getting to that point .. I dont need parenting classes. I've learned more by watching and observing my son than any parenting class can teach me .. 

yes i called my son a lil bitch .. because just the act that he was doing i felt it similar .. i apologize . but i mean seriously would u rather i call him an asshole or douche? or how about a butt head? 

After getting to page 25 last night, I went to bed . it was late and we were all tired .. LO tossed and turned and hardly nursed all night long, but finally we were able to get him to sleep .. we ended up getting up early this morning which sucks because now he's starting all over again .. i think im gonna maybe try some teething tablets and some motrin and get him to go back to bed for a lil while longer . 

Okay .. well I think i've figured out what's wrong with lil man .. his teeth hurt .:( or well his gums . this morning after we got things settled down i tried to touch his mouth and he freaked out on me . :/ so I nursed him and he proceded to bite me ... and finally fell asleep .. :) so we are taking it easy i guess for a lil while .. maybe when he wakes up i can give him some teething tablets, we have missed place them .. 

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:13 PM
Replies (461-470):
NikiSellers0806
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:34 PM
LOL I agree.all my kids have bruises, they are KIDS. They play, run, jump, do backflips off the couch....bruises are gonna happen. My 6 year old is the clumsiest kid EVER, I've seen him fall while just standing there. No joke. My 4 year old, Lord help us all he is Evil Caneival in training!! He does backflips off my couch and headstands in the corner when he is suppose to be in timeout. Bruises are not *always* an indicator of child abuse but nowadays everybody has CPS on speed dial. We've all lost our cool as moms at some point or another but the majority of us realize we messed up and use that to be a better mom tomorrow. I think OP knows that, otherwise she wouldn't be here asking for advice.

Quoting Quatrekins:

You're an idiot. Once kids are mobile, they are always getting injured. I had to get my kid trained to sleep in his crib because he would repeatedly crawl to the end of my bed (while I was still sleeping) and fall out, which is a long drop to a basement floor with a vinyl covering. No bueno. My kid has a scar below his lower lip from standing by the coffee table, tripping over his pant-leg, and smashing his lip right on the edge of the table.

Quoting Anonymous:

Sounds like a classic child abuse case to me. He's fallen off the bed a few times? Wtf is wrong you? He has bruises, knots and a busted lip at the moment and you've already stated you have anger issues. Fell off the bed my ass.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yea cause you know when they show up on my front door , they see my child is perfectly taken care of, two bruises at the moment cause he fell off the bed .. oh wait is that a crime too? yea cause i forgot to mention that . he fell off the bed a couple times and now that he's learning to crawl he also busted his lip and put a couple knots on his forehead .. so go ahead . let em come and see what' happens .. it not my child they will be taking . 

Quoting jamamama00:

I hope they track this post and turn you over to CPS.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:38 PM

No I was the clumsiest kid ever according to my mom . i tripped over a SUN BEAM as a child . lol . and i still have bruises all over my body, if anything i look the one that's abused because i bruise easily anyway, but im always running into something or hitting myself with something i've dropped . :/ i think too many ppl HIDE behind CPS because it's their only backbone against other moms because in their minds they know they arent the greatest parent either .. (if that made any sense) 

Quoting NikiSellers0806:

LOL I agree.all my kids have bruises, they are KIDS. They play, run, jump, do backflips off the couch....bruises are gonna happen. My 6 year old is the clumsiest kid EVER, I've seen him fall while just standing there. No joke. My 4 year old, Lord help us all he is Evil Caneival in training!! He does backflips off my couch and headstands in the corner when he is suppose to be in timeout. Bruises are not *always* an indicator of child abuse but nowadays everybody has CPS on speed dial. We've all lost our cool as moms at some point or another but the majority of us realize we messed up and use that to be a better mom tomorrow. I think OP knows that, otherwise she wouldn't be here asking for advice.

Quoting Quatrekins:

You're an idiot. Once kids are mobile, they are always getting injured. I had to get my kid trained to sleep in his crib because he would repeatedly crawl to the end of my bed (while I was still sleeping) and fall out, which is a long drop to a basement floor with a vinyl covering. No bueno. My kid has a scar below his lower lip from standing by the coffee table, tripping over his pant-leg, and smashing his lip right on the edge of the table.

Quoting Anonymous:

Sounds like a classic child abuse case to me. He's fallen off the bed a few times? Wtf is wrong you? He has bruises, knots and a busted lip at the moment and you've already stated you have anger issues. Fell off the bed my ass.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yea cause you know when they show up on my front door , they see my child is perfectly taken care of, two bruises at the moment cause he fell off the bed .. oh wait is that a crime too? yea cause i forgot to mention that . he fell off the bed a couple times and now that he's learning to crawl he also busted his lip and put a couple knots on his forehead .. so go ahead . let em come and see what' happens .. it not my child they will be taking . 

Quoting jamamama00:

amylovesnick07
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:41 PM
Give me a break. All kids fall and get hurt at least a couple times. My son is all over the place and trips over his feet and falls down. My daughter did the same thing when she was little. In fact she is 6 and still falls every now and again.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting jamamama00:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
NikiSellers0806
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:11 AM
Girl me too, I ALWAYS have bruises and most of the time I have no idea where they came from lol

Quoting Anonymous:

No I was the clumsiest kid ever according to my mom . i tripped over a SUN BEAM as a child . lol . and i still have bruises all over my body, if anything i look the one that's abused because i bruise easily anyway, but im always running into something or hitting myself with something i've dropped . :/ i think too many ppl HIDE behind CPS because it's their only backbone against other moms because in their minds they know they arent the greatest parent either .. (if that made any sense) 

Quoting NikiSellers0806:

Quoting Quatrekins:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting jamamama00:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:17 AM

i woke up oneday with new ones! lol i blame my dh. ;) 

Quoting NikiSellers0806:

Girl me too, I ALWAYS have bruises and most of the time I have no idea where they came from lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting NikiSellers0806:

Quoting Quatrekins:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting jamamama00:

twyliatepeka
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:40 AM
I am sorry he is having such a tough time with it.
I swear my dd came into this world & waited all of a month to start teething.

Quoting Anonymous:

well i honestly wasnt sure . it seems he's been teething for about 4 months . :( i think he's actually starting to cut teeth now ... it's just rough .. 

Quoting twyliatepeka:

I am glad you figured out what was wrong. Teething can be a tough time for both parties involved.

When I read your first post &the first update bit my thought was teething. My niece is having a tough time with it right now too & my sil has a hrs time dealing with her so I end up with her.

Good luck.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 38 on Nov. 20, 2012 at 5:45 AM

I AM A 40 YEAR OLD MOTHER OF 4 CHILDREN !!! 2 WITH DISABILITIES !!!!! I WOULD NEVER ACT LIKE THAT  EVER !!!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

go fuck off .. seriously . im fucking trying . ibet i could find a 40 year old mom and she would be at her wits end and you would say the same fucking thing if she posted what i posted. so go jump off a roof. 

Quoting Anonymous:

then quit acting like a child , suck it up and be a woman

Quoting Anonymous:

No . Im almost 22

Quoting Anonymous:

are you a teenager ?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 39 on Nov. 20, 2012 at 5:58 AM

what they will see is bruises of neglect from falling off a bed a few times, and  CAN AND WILL take him away soley on that alone until an investigation is complete....i hope for your child's sake they investigate.  If I knew where you lived, i'd call myself...

Quoting Anonymous:

please . let them . because then they will see the bruises from where i've beaten him .. smh . yea okay . the only thing they will find is a very healthy and well taken care of child .. clean cloths, clean diaper, well fed and well taken care of . 

Quoting Anonymous:

i hope cafemom attorneys have seen this post and reported you to cps

Anonymous
by Anonymous 39 on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:00 AM

maybe you oughta just smack him when his teeth hurt and tell him to cut it out....that seems more your style

raye-chan
by Raye on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:04 AM
sounds like you need a breather hon. teething sucks :( if you want, you can pm me and I can give some advice to help you. my little one is teething too so I know how you feel. Don't hesitate in pming me. Advice and tips no mater how many you get can be helpful down the road
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN