Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I've had it up to here ^ .. **UPDATE 3 in BLUE**

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My 7th month old just got his ass smacked .. Im seriously about to put him in his play pen and walk away for about 5 min. :( 

I dunno what I'm gonna do  .. He's seriously being a lil bitch!!!!!!!!  UGH .... He's crying .. he wont sit still, he busted my lip because he threw himself backwards ..... 

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!! :( 

Vent over .. Im sorry ... 

OKAY .. So I just wanted to start out by saying, NO I am not a TROLL .. Tho most of ya seem to think I am , I'm not . I posted ANON because I didnt want my inbox full of hate mail :/ NOW that being said here is my update . 

After posting, DH showed up, i gave him lil man and i went downstairs .. i pumped some milk, put it in a bottle and came back upstairs .. dh tried to feed lo but he didnt want it . so i procedded to pick him up and nurse him .. he is calmer now .. 

2ndly , I smacked NOT hit my son . it was through the diaper, didnt even leave a mark .. yes i did it out of anger and I regret it now ;( i feel terrible .. 

3rdly , I said he was being a lil bitch, i did not call him a lil bitch .. 

New Updatie .. After getting a lot of the hate comments, I PMed a few mommas on here that said I could PM them ... NOW that being said, I've gotten alot of advice, good advice on what to do if i reach that point again . but i've also gotten alot of good advice on how to prevent from getting to that point .. I dont need parenting classes. I've learned more by watching and observing my son than any parenting class can teach me .. 

yes i called my son a lil bitch .. because just the act that he was doing i felt it similar .. i apologize . but i mean seriously would u rather i call him an asshole or douche? or how about a butt head? 

After getting to page 25 last night, I went to bed . it was late and we were all tired .. LO tossed and turned and hardly nursed all night long, but finally we were able to get him to sleep .. we ended up getting up early this morning which sucks because now he's starting all over again .. i think im gonna maybe try some teething tablets and some motrin and get him to go back to bed for a lil while longer . 

Okay .. well I think i've figured out what's wrong with lil man .. his teeth hurt .:( or well his gums . this morning after we got things settled down i tried to touch his mouth and he freaked out on me . :/ so I nursed him and he proceded to bite me ... and finally fell asleep .. :) so we are taking it easy i guess for a lil while .. maybe when he wakes up i can give him some teething tablets, we have missed place them .. 

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:13 PM
Replies (471-480):
Candymonster
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:06 AM

yes,calling him a butt head would suffice better than calling him a little bitch. At what point does BUTT HEAD become worse than being called a little bitch from your mommy?... I call my little boy a butt head all the time. Because sometimes he is being a little butt. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:07 AM

not only that, as soon as they start talking to her, they'll know right away she isn't right in the head when it comes to caring for babies...and when they get interviews with her relatives/neighbors on what kind of mother she is, then the truth will come out. 

Quoting Anonymous:

what they will see is bruises of neglect from falling off a bed a few times, and  CAN AND WILL take him away soley on that alone until an investigation is complete....i hope for your child's sake they investigate.  If I knew where you lived, i'd call myself...

Quoting Anonymous:

please . let them . because then they will see the bruises from where i've beaten him .. smh . yea okay . the only thing they will find is a very healthy and well taken care of child .. clean cloths, clean diaper, well fed and well taken care of . 

Quoting Anonymous:

i hope cafemom attorneys have seen this post and reported you to cps

Candymonster
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:07 AM

From that aside, I hope you don't hit your son anymore and treat him a little more respectfully because after all, he is a baby still. He can't help whats going on around him and especially if he was just hit by his mom because he is hurting...
Good luck, that's all I'm going to say.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:55 AM
It happens mama! But next time just put him in a safe spot and walk away, i have lost my temper before, but you just gotta walk away and let him cry a few, try givibg him some tylenol it will help with his teeth, and teething tabs
Quatrekins
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:10 AM
1 mom liked this

So wait, you're saying that you would cause severe emotional damage by ripping a baby from their mother for an undetermined period with no more evidence that there is abuse going on than one woman's vent on a website? Please. Save your CPS dialing for the children who live in crackhouses. People like you are a drain on government resources and civil services. I bet you'd call the fire department to get a cat out of a tree.

Quoting Anonymous:

what they will see is bruises of neglect from falling off a bed a few times, and  CAN AND WILL take him away soley on that alone until an investigation is complete....i hope for your child's sake they investigate.  If I knew where you lived, i'd call myself...

Quoting Anonymous:

please . let them . because then they will see the bruises from where i've beaten him .. smh . yea okay . the only thing they will find is a very healthy and well taken care of child .. clean cloths, clean diaper, well fed and well taken care of . 

Quoting Anonymous:

CafeMom Tickers
Sunshine2plus2
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:10 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

I was on birth control . so ha :) 

Quoting Sunshine2plus2:

WOW! two words birth control!

Ha you obviously need another kind then! Duh! Because you are someone who should NEVER ever have children! SMFH spanking a 7 month old and calling him a lil bitch! Grow up already!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:25 AM

yeah, your'e right...hearing about a dead baby  who died from abuse, after the fact, is much better for everyone, child included.

Quoting Quatrekins:

So wait, you're saying that you would cause severe emotional damage by ripping a baby from their mother for an undetermined period with no more evidence that there is abuse going on than one woman's vent on a website? Please. Save your CPS dialing for the children who live in crackhouses. People like you are a drain on government resources and civil services. I bet you'd call the fire department to get a cat out of a tree.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quatrekins
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:39 AM

Language is a funny thing. I know a family that does not say "butt" because it is a bad word. Calling someone a butthead in their household is a HUGE no-no. DH and I have referred to our son using swear words on many occasions, mainly in a joking manner or term of endearment ("Aww, you little shit...<3") but DH and I are notorious "potty-mouths". We are trying to curb it now that DS is getting to the talking age because we don't want him to go to school sounding like a sailor, but it's so hard when you're used to swearing so casually ("I am soooo f***ing hungry." "Damn it, stop. It's almost dinner time" "Okay, sorry for bitching.")

I know it sounds weird, but in our tattooed, excessively pierced, playing in rock bands community, calling someone a swear word or referring to someone with a swear word is on the same level as most people saying "butthead". There's no extra malice tacked on to it. It sounds terrible to most people to hear, "My son is acting like a little bitch!" but to me, all I heard was "My son is acting like a whiny turd!"

Quoting Candymonster:

yes,calling him a butt head would suffice better than calling him a little bitch. At what point does BUTT HEAD become worse than being called a little bitch from your mommy?... I call my little boy a butt head all the time. Because sometimes he is being a little butt. 

CafeMom Tickers
Quatrekins
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:46 AM

You are being overdramatic. There have been lots of mamas in this thread telling OP they know exactly what she is going through because they have been there too. Are you going to take it upon yourself to call social services on all of us? It's stupid. She hasn't said that she's punching her child in the face, or starving him, or throwing him around. She swatted him on the ass, through a diaper, which I have read plenty of parenting books that say it's totally legit to do that once they hit 7-8 months. It's how you teach them the word "no". It doesn't hurt the child, it startles them.

Quoting Anonymous:

yeah, your'e right...hearing about a dead baby  who died from abuse, after the fact, is much better for everyone, child included.

Quoting Quatrekins:

CafeMom Tickers
Candymonster
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:47 AM

in some cases, i would agree. I've heard my sister call her own child a little shit before, out of joke. But when OP is angry enough to smack her baby and call him a little bitch, that doesn't really strike me as a term of endearment, 

Quoting Quatrekins:

Language is a funny thing. I know a family that does not say "butt" because it is a bad word. Calling someone a butthead in their household is a HUGE no-no. DH and I have referred to our son using swear words on many occasions, mainly in a joking manner or term of endearment ("Aww, you little shit...<3") but DH and I are notorious "potty-mouths". We are trying to curb it now that DS is getting to the talking age because we don't want him to go to school sounding like a sailor, but it's so hard when you're used to swearing so casually ("I am soooo f***ing hungry." "Damn it, stop. It's almost dinner time" "Okay, sorry for bitching.")

I know it sounds weird, but in our tattooed, excessively pierced, playing in rock bands community, calling someone a swear word or referring to someone with a swear word is on the same level as most people saying "butthead". There's no extra malice tacked on to it. It sounds terrible to most people to hear, "My son is acting like a little bitch!" but to me, all I heard was "My son is acting like a whiny turd!"

Quoting Candymonster:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)