Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I've had it up to here ^ .. **UPDATE 3 in BLUE**

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My 7th month old just got his ass smacked .. Im seriously about to put him in his play pen and walk away for about 5 min. :( 

I dunno what I'm gonna do  .. He's seriously being a lil bitch!!!!!!!!  UGH .... He's crying .. he wont sit still, he busted my lip because he threw himself backwards ..... 

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!! :( 

Vent over .. Im sorry ... 

OKAY .. So I just wanted to start out by saying, NO I am not a TROLL .. Tho most of ya seem to think I am , I'm not . I posted ANON because I didnt want my inbox full of hate mail :/ NOW that being said here is my update . 

After posting, DH showed up, i gave him lil man and i went downstairs .. i pumped some milk, put it in a bottle and came back upstairs .. dh tried to feed lo but he didnt want it . so i procedded to pick him up and nurse him .. he is calmer now .. 

2ndly , I smacked NOT hit my son . it was through the diaper, didnt even leave a mark .. yes i did it out of anger and I regret it now ;( i feel terrible .. 

3rdly , I said he was being a lil bitch, i did not call him a lil bitch .. 

New Updatie .. After getting a lot of the hate comments, I PMed a few mommas on here that said I could PM them ... NOW that being said, I've gotten alot of advice, good advice on what to do if i reach that point again . but i've also gotten alot of good advice on how to prevent from getting to that point .. I dont need parenting classes. I've learned more by watching and observing my son than any parenting class can teach me .. 

yes i called my son a lil bitch .. because just the act that he was doing i felt it similar .. i apologize . but i mean seriously would u rather i call him an asshole or douche? or how about a butt head? 

After getting to page 25 last night, I went to bed . it was late and we were all tired .. LO tossed and turned and hardly nursed all night long, but finally we were able to get him to sleep .. we ended up getting up early this morning which sucks because now he's starting all over again .. i think im gonna maybe try some teething tablets and some motrin and get him to go back to bed for a lil while longer . 

Okay .. well I think i've figured out what's wrong with lil man .. his teeth hurt .:( or well his gums . this morning after we got things settled down i tried to touch his mouth and he freaked out on me . :/ so I nursed him and he proceded to bite me ... and finally fell asleep .. :) so we are taking it easy i guess for a lil while .. maybe when he wakes up i can give him some teething tablets, we have missed place them .. 

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:13 PM
Replies (481-490):
Quatrekins
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:48 AM

LOL That is too funny. I am pretty sure one of my nieces has done that too, falling while just standing.

Quoting NikiSellers0806:

LOL I agree.all my kids have bruises, they are KIDS. They play, run, jump, do backflips off the couch....bruises are gonna happen. My 6 year old is the clumsiest kid EVER, I've seen him fall while just standing there. No joke. My 4 year old, Lord help us all he is Evil Caneival in training!! He does backflips off my couch and headstands in the corner when he is suppose to be in timeout. Bruises are not *always* an indicator of child abuse but nowadays everybody has CPS on speed dial. We've all lost our cool as moms at some point or another but the majority of us realize we messed up and use that to be a better mom tomorrow. I think OP knows that, otherwise she wouldn't be here asking for advice.

Quoting Quatrekins:

You're an idiot. Once kids are mobile, they are always getting injured. I had to get my kid trained to sleep in his crib because he would repeatedly crawl to the end of my bed (while I was still sleeping) and fall out, which is a long drop to a basement floor with a vinyl covering. No bueno. My kid has a scar below his lower lip from standing by the coffee table, tripping over his pant-leg, and smashing his lip right on the edge of the table.

Quoting Anonymous:

Sounds like a classic child abuse case to me. He's fallen off the bed a few times? Wtf is wrong you? He has bruises, knots and a busted lip at the moment and you've already stated you have anger issues. Fell off the bed my ass.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yea cause you know when they show up on my front door , they see my child is perfectly taken care of, two bruises at the moment cause he fell off the bed .. oh wait is that a crime too? yea cause i forgot to mention that . he fell off the bed a couple times and now that he's learning to crawl he also busted his lip and put a couple knots on his forehead .. so go ahead . let em come and see what' happens .. it not my child they will be taking . 

Quoting jamamama00:

I hope they track this post and turn you over to CPS.

CafeMom Tickers
CutieCrab
by Jen on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:49 AM
Sorry you gad a bad day... :(
Hope today is better.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:27 AM

yea i feel ya there ... i had a friend that had a kid that teethed early :/ it sucks . 

Quoting twyliatepeka:

I am sorry he is having such a tough time with it.
I swear my dd came into this world & waited all of a month to start teething.

Quoting Anonymous:

well i honestly wasnt sure . it seems he's been teething for about 4 months . :( i think he's actually starting to cut teeth now ... it's just rough .. 

Quoting twyliatepeka:

I am glad you figured out what was wrong. Teething can be a tough time for both parties involved.

When I read your first post &the first update bit my thought was teething. My niece is having a tough time with it right now too & my sil has a hrs time dealing with her so I end up with her.

Good luck.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:29 AM

WOW .. Okay I know a friend of mine had her kids taken away, they WERE abused and they only got taken away because they police were called because there was a PARTY going on . the "investigation" as you say sucked . they were taken away because the mom was stupid .. and my mom ended up with the children .. they were then placed in another home because my mom couldnt do it and they were abused . but cps did NOTHING!

Quoting Anonymous:

what they will see is bruises of neglect from falling off a bed a few times, and  CAN AND WILL take him away soley on that alone until an investigation is complete....i hope for your child's sake they investigate.  If I knew where you lived, i'd call myself...

Quoting Anonymous:

please . let them . because then they will see the bruises from where i've beaten him .. smh . yea okay . the only thing they will find is a very healthy and well taken care of child .. clean cloths, clean diaper, well fed and well taken care of . 

Quoting Anonymous:

i hope cafemom attorneys have seen this post and reported you to cps

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:29 AM

THank you so much . 

Quoting raye-chan:

sounds like you need a breather hon. teething sucks :( if you want, you can pm me and I can give some advice to help you. my little one is teething too so I know how you feel. Don't hesitate in pming me. Advice and tips no mater how many you get can be helpful down the road

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:31 AM

yea okay .. they will see that im in perfect condition to raise a child . and if this post is all they are going on, well i'll explain everything and admit i spanked my THROUGH the diaper . 

Quoting Anonymous:

not only that, as soon as they start talking to her, they'll know right away she isn't right in the head when it comes to caring for babies...and when they get interviews with her relatives/neighbors on what kind of mother she is, then the truth will come out. 

Quoting Anonymous:

what they will see is bruises of neglect from falling off a bed a few times, and  CAN AND WILL take him away soley on that alone until an investigation is complete....i hope for your child's sake they investigate.  If I knew where you lived, i'd call myself...

Quoting Anonymous:

please . let them . because then they will see the bruises from where i've beaten him .. smh . yea okay . the only thing they will find is a very healthy and well taken care of child .. clean cloths, clean diaper, well fed and well taken care of . 

Quoting Anonymous:

i hope cafemom attorneys have seen this post and reported you to cps

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:31 AM

THis is what we are doing now .. teething tabs and CIO while im doing something else .. like cooking or laundry .. 

Quoting Anonymous:

It happens mama! But next time just put him in a safe spot and walk away, i have lost my temper before, but you just gotta walk away and let him cry a few, try givibg him some tylenol it will help with his teeth, and teething tabs

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:31 AM
And this is why kids shouldnt be having kids.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:35 AM

My mom is like that! she wont say "butthead" because its a bad word .. or "stupid" or what ever .. but me n dh are kinda like you guys!! we curse up a damn storm!! And i think it's funny to because you call your lo's 'lil shits" and ds gets the biggest kick outta that!! LMAO Dh will do it and ds will laugh and laugh till he gets hicups!!!!!

WE both have big potty mouths too and I told  dh lo's first words will be shit . ;) 

And quatrekins, you hit it on the nail head with your last comment!! When i said lil bitch i was refereing to lil turd! because i call him a turd all the time! LOL 

Quoting Quatrekins:

Language is a funny thing. I know a family that does not say "butt" because it is a bad word.

Calling someone a butthead in their household is a HUGE no-no. DH and I have referred to our son using swear words on many occasions, mainly in a joking manner or term of endearment ("Aww, you little shit...<3") but DH and I are notorious "potty-mouths". We are trying to curb it now that DS is getting to the talking age because we don't want him to go to school sounding like a sailor, but it's so hard when you're used to swearing so casually ("I am soooo f***ing hungry." "Damn it, stop. It's almost dinner time" "Okay, sorry for bitching.")

I know it sounds weird, but in our tattooed, excessively pierced, playing in rock bands community, calling someone a swear word or referring to someone with a swear word is on the same level as most people saying "butthead". There's no extra malice tacked on to it. It sounds terrible to most people to hear, "My son is acting like a little bitch!" but to me, all I heard was "My son is acting like a whiny turd!"

Quoting Candymonster:

yes,calling him a butt head would suffice better than calling him a little bitch. At what point does BUTT HEAD become worse than being called a little bitch from your mommy?... I call my little boy a butt head all the time. Because sometimes he is being a little butt. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:36 AM

Im not a kid. 

Quoting Anonymous:

And this is why kids shouldnt be having kids.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)