Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I've had it up to here ^ .. **UPDATE 3 in BLUE**

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My 7th month old just got his ass smacked .. Im seriously about to put him in his play pen and walk away for about 5 min. :( 

I dunno what I'm gonna do  .. He's seriously being a lil bitch!!!!!!!!  UGH .... He's crying .. he wont sit still, he busted my lip because he threw himself backwards ..... 

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!! :( 

Vent over .. Im sorry ... 

OKAY .. So I just wanted to start out by saying, NO I am not a TROLL .. Tho most of ya seem to think I am , I'm not . I posted ANON because I didnt want my inbox full of hate mail :/ NOW that being said here is my update . 

After posting, DH showed up, i gave him lil man and i went downstairs .. i pumped some milk, put it in a bottle and came back upstairs .. dh tried to feed lo but he didnt want it . so i procedded to pick him up and nurse him .. he is calmer now .. 

2ndly , I smacked NOT hit my son . it was through the diaper, didnt even leave a mark .. yes i did it out of anger and I regret it now ;( i feel terrible .. 

3rdly , I said he was being a lil bitch, i did not call him a lil bitch .. 

New Updatie .. After getting a lot of the hate comments, I PMed a few mommas on here that said I could PM them ... NOW that being said, I've gotten alot of advice, good advice on what to do if i reach that point again . but i've also gotten alot of good advice on how to prevent from getting to that point .. I dont need parenting classes. I've learned more by watching and observing my son than any parenting class can teach me .. 

yes i called my son a lil bitch .. because just the act that he was doing i felt it similar .. i apologize . but i mean seriously would u rather i call him an asshole or douche? or how about a butt head? 

After getting to page 25 last night, I went to bed . it was late and we were all tired .. LO tossed and turned and hardly nursed all night long, but finally we were able to get him to sleep .. we ended up getting up early this morning which sucks because now he's starting all over again .. i think im gonna maybe try some teething tablets and some motrin and get him to go back to bed for a lil while longer . 

Okay .. well I think i've figured out what's wrong with lil man .. his teeth hurt .:( or well his gums . this morning after we got things settled down i tried to touch his mouth and he freaked out on me . :/ so I nursed him and he proceded to bite me ... and finally fell asleep .. :) so we are taking it easy i guess for a lil while .. maybe when he wakes up i can give him some teething tablets, we have missed place them .. 

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:13 PM
Replies (491-500):
thehickinhickor
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:36 AM
Don't call him any names at all and how do you know what parenting class would teach you if you have never went it's not just hands on stuff they teach. ....as he gets older name calling could be seen a verbal abuse.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 63 on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:39 AM
So you called him a bitch and snacked him and it is because he is teething? You are a horrible.person. I hope you realize that. You are awful and you don't deserve your kid.
Jenniy
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:41 AM
... there is so much I want to say about this post... I'm sure other women have said it already though.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:42 AM

No I smacked and he's acting like a lil bitch because he wouldnt leave my computer alone and well was being a lil turd . he was getting into everything and not sitting still and hitting and well .. being a turd

Quoting Anonymous:

So you called him a bitch and snacked him and it is because he is teething? You are a horrible.person. I hope you realize that. You are awful and you don't deserve your kid.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 58 on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:47 AM
Thats what babys do...they must touch everything..hes exploring his world

Quoting Anonymous:

No I smacked and he's acting like a lil bitch because he wouldnt leave my computer alone and well was being a lil turd . he was getting into everything and not sitting still and hitting and well .. being a turd

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 62 on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:48 AM
May not be. But you certainly have the self control of one.

Quoting Anonymous:

Im not a kid. 

Quoting Anonymous:

And this is why kids shouldnt be having kids.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:54 AM

accorrding to you . 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Im not a kid. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quatrekins
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:03 AM

Haha, I'm glad we understand each other. To me and my husband, 'bitching' is completely synonymous with 'whining', so being a bitch is being a whiner. They're totally inter-changeable without one being more demeaning than the other. My MIL is totally horrified everytime she hears us talk like that though, and has the same response as many of the people in this thread, "Don't call him that! It's abusive language!". Some people are so touchy about "curse words"... Our neighbors 'across the pond' (England) drop the F-bomb and 'crap' quite frequently.

I can't tell you how manytimes I've let out an exasperated 'FFS' at DS's antics! Y'know, like refusing to lay on his back and trying to get up while I am trying to change his poopy diaper, and smearing poop all over his legs, feet, back, hands, AND ME. Soooo much poop... You don't even know... I just put both of us in the shower together, LOL.

Quoting Anonymous:

My mom is like that! she wont say "butthead" because its a bad word .. or "stupid" or what ever .. but me n dh are kinda like you guys!! we curse up a damn storm!! And i think it's funny to because you call your lo's 'lil shits" and ds gets the biggest kick outta that!! LMAO Dh will do it and ds will laugh and laugh till he gets hicups!!!!!

WE both have big potty mouths too and I told  dh lo's first words will be shit . ;) 

And quatrekins, you hit it on the nail head with your last comment!! When i said lil bitch i was refereing to lil turd! because i call him a turd all the time! LOL 

Quoting Quatrekins:

Language is a funny thing. I know a family that does not say "butt" because it is a bad word.

Calling someone a butthead in their household is a HUGE no-no. DH and I have referred to our son using swear words on many occasions, mainly in a joking manner or term of endearment ("Aww, you little shit...<3") but DH and I are notorious "potty-mouths". We are trying to curb it now that DS is getting to the talking age because we don't want him to go to school sounding like a sailor, but it's so hard when you're used to swearing so casually ("I am soooo f***ing hungry." "Damn it, stop. It's almost dinner time" "Okay, sorry for bitching.")

I know it sounds weird, but in our tattooed, excessively pierced, playing in rock bands community, calling someone a swear word or referring to someone with a swear word is on the same level as most people saying "butthead". There's no extra malice tacked on to it. It sounds terrible to most people to hear, "My son is acting like a little bitch!" but to me, all I heard was "My son is acting like a whiny turd!"

CafeMom Tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:05 AM

EXACTLY!! Ugh . My MIL is kinda the same, she's like dont cuss around the babies. but yes my FIL drops the fbomb like its NOTHING! LOL so yea . i mean . i guess its just your point of view that you see the cursing .. 

Quoting Quatrekins:

Haha, I'm glad we understand each other. To me and my husband, 'bitching' is completely synonymous with 'whining', so being a bitch is being a whiner. They're totally inter-changeable without one being more demeaning than the other. My MIL is totally horrified everytime she hears us talk like that though, and has the same response as many of the people in this thread, "Don't call him that! It's abusive language!". Some people are so touchy about "curse words"... Our neighbors 'across the pond' (England) drop the F-bomb and 'crap' quite frequently.

I can't tell you how manytimes I've let out an exasperated 'FFS' at DS's antics! Y'know, like refusing to lay on his back and trying to get up while I am trying to change his poopy diaper, and smearing poop all over his legs, feet, back, hands, AND ME. Soooo much poop... You don't even know... I just put both of us in the shower together, LOL.

Quoting Anonymous:

My mom is like that! she wont say "butthead" because its a bad word .. or "stupid" or what ever .. but me n dh are kinda like you guys!! we curse up a damn storm!! And i think it's funny to because you call your lo's 'lil shits" and ds gets the biggest kick outta that!! LMAO Dh will do it and ds will laugh and laugh till he gets hicups!!!!!

WE both have big potty mouths too and I told  dh lo's first words will be shit . ;) 

And quatrekins, you hit it on the nail head with your last comment!! When i said lil bitch i was refereing to lil turd! because i call him a turd all the time! LOL 

Quoting Quatrekins:

Language is a funny thing. I know a family that does not say "butt" because it is a bad word.

Calling someone a butthead in their household is a HUGE no-no. DH and I have referred to our son using swear words on many occasions, mainly in a joking manner or term of endearment ("Aww, you little shit...<3") but DH and I are notorious "potty-mouths". We are trying to curb it now that DS is getting to the talking age because we don't want him to go to school sounding like a sailor, but it's so hard when you're used to swearing so casually ("I am soooo f***ing hungry." "Damn it, stop. It's almost dinner time" "Okay, sorry for bitching.")

I know it sounds weird, but in our tattooed, excessively pierced, playing in rock bands community, calling someone a swear word or referring to someone with a swear word is on the same level as most people saying "butthead". There's no extra malice tacked on to it. It sounds terrible to most people to hear, "My son is acting like a little bitch!" but to me, all I heard was "My son is acting like a whiny turd!"

Anonymous
by Anonymous 62 on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:06 AM
No. According to your actions, which you posted.

Quoting Anonymous:

accorrding to you . 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Im not a kid. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN