Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

spinoff the post how many dislike me?... to the anon who wanted the bible verses!!!

Posted by   + Show Post
This is to the anonymous who wanted the bible verses to prove the bible is the oldest book, and to prove that everyone knows God is God...

Romans 1:20-25
For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, because, although they knew God, they did not Glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened. Professing to be wise, they became fools, and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man and birds and four footed animals and creeping things.
Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, who exchaned the truth of God for the lie, and worshipped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.

Genesis 1:1-5
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.
Then God said, "let there be light"; and there was light.
And God saw the light, that it was good; and God divided the light from the darkness. God called the light day, and the darkness he called night. So the evening and the morning were the first day.

Read the whole chapter of Genesis 1 and start reading Genesis 2

That is how the world began

I believe I answered your questions truthfully so there you go :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:15 PM
Replies (11-20):
uriahadel
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:47 PM
Lol I just caught on... I bet all of the anons on here are all the same person... and all came from the bible... try reading it sometimes :-)

Goodnight now... we have homeschooling tomorrow and Tuesday before our vacation on Wednesday for the rest of the week... happy thanksgiving :-)

Quoting Anonymous:

Ya that doesn't help at all pull some more out your ass!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
armywifey26
by Krissy on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:47 PM

DanaG70
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh Man! I just sat here watching this over and over, laughing until tears run down my face!! Reminds me of my cats!

OK, back to reading the thread.............

Quoting armywifey26:

uriahadel
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:53 PM
Well I just did it for an anon in another group cause she wanted verses from the bible and was complaining about me asking her to wait til the morning, and so I decided to look them up tonight and besides it was important to me... maybe God used me to touch someone tonight even if they didn't speak up and if not atlease everyone who read are without excuse on judgement day, and I did my job as a believer

Quoting bmcandmmh:

Unfortunately in this group there are a lot of different religions and non believers so you won't change everyone's mind. It'd be nice though huh? The world would be such a better place if everyone was God fearing.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mamie_85
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Anyone can write a book.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
uriahadel
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:57 PM
For one she asked me for verses in the bible, and another, unlike what you said, the bible is true and nonfiction... the bible really happened

Quoting Anonymous:

That doesn't prove anything. You are quoting from a book that is not factual. It is historical fiction. It would be like if I quoted the Iliad to try to prove that the Trojan War was fought because of a contest between Aphrodite, Athena and Hera. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mel0dy
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:58 PM

God says it? LOL okay..........

Quoting uriahadel:

How am I judgemental when this came straight from the bible?? I didn't say this... God says it, and you obviously have a problem with what he says so take it up with God

Quoting Anonymous:

I think you are one of the most judgemental "christians" on this site. People like you are the reason many run away from your religion.

uriahadel
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:59 PM
Not just anyone wrote the bible. God chose the men who wrote the bible and the bible was inspired by him, every word came from God himself

Quoting Mamie_85:

Anyone can write a book.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mamie_85
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:01 PM
And you know that because the book says so.

Quoting uriahadel:

Not just anyone wrote the bible. God chose the men who wrote the bible and the bible was inspired by him, every word came from God himself

Quoting Mamie_85:

Anyone can write a book.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Jami134
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:05 PM

Hmmmm....this is not the first thread on which I've noticed that the snarky, outrageous, hateful and just plain mean posts seem to come from Anonymous posters.  I wonder why that is.  I can understand someone posting anonymously in a situation with which they need help but others knowing their identity might cause harm to the poster or others.  But if you're just that mean or sarcastic or hard to get along with, own it.  Post your actual screen name.  If you're uncomfortable doing that, maybe you shouldn't send what you just typed. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured