Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

spinoff the post how many dislike me?... to the anon who wanted the bible verses!!!

Posted by   + Show Post
This is to the anonymous who wanted the bible verses to prove the bible is the oldest book, and to prove that everyone knows God is God...

Romans 1:20-25
For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, because, although they knew God, they did not Glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened. Professing to be wise, they became fools, and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man and birds and four footed animals and creeping things.
Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, who exchaned the truth of God for the lie, and worshipped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.

Genesis 1:1-5
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.
Then God said, "let there be light"; and there was light.
And God saw the light, that it was good; and God divided the light from the darkness. God called the light day, and the darkness he called night. So the evening and the morning were the first day.

Read the whole chapter of Genesis 1 and start reading Genesis 2

That is how the world began

I believe I answered your questions truthfully so there you go :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:15 PM
Replies (31-35):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:40 AM

Ya I went and looked up reformed baptist and that was some crazy shit,  I wonder if the Westboro Baptist church is reformed!

Quoting Anonymous:

The "reformed" movement is already a movement that is spreading across "Christianity" and being accepted by many once supposed orthodox churches and preachers.

It is already a cult and has been around a long time. There are some variances within the reformed movement but basically they all believe that God predesignated some to hell and in His sovereignty withholds his love, mercy and grace from most of the world.

Most also believe that "the Church" has replaced Israel in God's plan and that God is done with Israel.

Baptist who are accepting reformed theology are difficult to understand. Baptists are not Protestants yet the reformed movement is predominately Protestant made up of churches that "reformed" Roman Catholicism and began new churches. I am amazed that a Baptist would call himself by the name of a man who would have persecuted them unto death if they lived in Geneva in Calvin's time. Further, that Baptists would join the Protestant movement that has always hated and persecuted us is hard to understand.

Third, I am amazed that Baptist who claim to believe the Bible would allegorize, misinterpret, and deny God's word to establish a false theology that denies God's clear statements about Himself, salvation and Israel.

This bitch is in a cult.

So.....Calvinism, and the reformed movement is a false religion with a false gospel and a false theology.....all the while claiming to be teaching God's word. They have cleverly taken the Gospel and twisted it into "another gospel that is not another."

Mortiferouslatt
by Platinum Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:42 AM
Oh well. Still do not believe in the bible. I can't believe that people still have faith in creationism.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:43 AM

No we are not all the same person!  There are several different ones here,  is it that hard to believe that multiple people think that you are wrong?  Because you are!  We are legion for we are many!  There wasn't that from the bible or maybe that was a movie,  it doesn't matter it's all fiction!

Quoting uriahadel:

Lol I just caught on... I bet all of the anons on here are all the same person... and all came from the bible... try reading it sometimes :-)

Goodnight now... we have homeschooling tomorrow and Tuesday before our vacation on Wednesday for the rest of the week... happy thanksgiving :-)

Quoting Anonymous:

Ya that doesn't help at all pull some more out your ass!

circle_of_life
by Platinum Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:46 AM

Haha! Like quoting the bible is going to prove the bible is true??? lmao

lokilover
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:50 AM

The bible was not written by one man but a collection of writers over a long period.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)