Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
I was watching a show and blurted out a "bad word" my kid comes up to me and says
"DONT SAY THAT WORD! Its a bad word! >=|
Me- No baby its not a bad wor-
And she turns me around and smakes my butt. " No mommy, no more bad words." And walks away...... she's three -__- but at least she hates nasty words :)
I will never say the word 'Dang' eveeerrr again in my life.
Lol XP
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:34 PM
Replies (41-50):
BabiiYarellie
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:02 PM
Lol. Yeah my bad :).
And I know but some people dont seem to get it.
Spank-a pat on the butt
Beat- untill they're black and blue.
Smh...... lol

Quoting Celtic_Dragon:

Oh, lol. I was like, "HUH?! But I have no confusion between beating and spanking a child. . ."

Quoting BabiiYarellie:

Sorry I quoted the wrong person. The last message wasnt for you. Anyways.. yeah we stopped saying curse words usually Ill say "dang" or "freaking" but even thats not allowed. ( ..)

Quoting BabiiYarellie:

Like I said you're confusing spanking with beating. I give her a pat on the butt and thats it. And why do you people automatically assume that every little thing he/she does means an automatic spanking? So you think EVERY TIME my kid does something I spank? Ahhahaha... see like I said you dont know me. I try every thing else before spanking usually a time out works but if not then a pat on the butt will work. Anyways like I said Im not trying to change you or judging the way you parent. Everyone is different so please stop fighting it.

Oh dang.. p.s I was writing this to tunabucket. Lol My bad

Quoting Celtic_Dragon:

LOL. Cute! But, I would have taught my child that they are not allowed to spank anyone because they are only responsible for themselves right now. When they are grown up and are responsible for their own children, then they can spank them when they are naughty and need it. But, mommy takes care of mommy and the kids. She is a kid and needs only to worry about herself right now.

I also tell my kids that they cannot use grownup words because they are not yet responsible enough and old enough to use them and to do so correctly. Grownups can use those words whenever they would like, so long as it's not meant to hurt someone or it's not used at someone. But, that's me and no one is changing my cussing habit. I love it too much!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudmommy690
by Ruby Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Right? Ridiculous. O.o

Quoting BabiiYarellie:

Its cm.

What was I thinking??

Lol

Quoting proudmommy690:

Lol cute :)

of course always people wanting drama >.<

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nelliesmommy
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:03 PM
lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BraydensMama163
by Ruby Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:51 PM
Its one of the rubber ones. That thing stings!

Quoting BabiiYarellie:

Omg. Hahaha lol

Quoting BraydensMama163:

Cause I like pink and so does she lol

Quoting BabiiYarellie:

Lol. Why with a pink spatula?

Quoting BraydensMama163:

My daughter spanks daddy with a pink spatula when he's bad lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-Rachelmomof1
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:57 PM
I love how a simple thing like this turns into to a "you're kid's going to be hurt and afraid her whole childhood because you spank." People are overreacting. Don't like the way OP disciplines? Don't open her post. It's simple, really. Spanking isn't abuse so get over it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
yayay15
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:58 PM
My son spanked himself today, lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:13 PM

Same can be said for time outs,groundings,ect. I dont spank,btw.

Quoting thefiregoddess:

If spanking works, why do you have to keep doing it?

I dont think this is cute.. at all. But whatever.

thefiregoddess
by MotherDucker on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:21 PM

Thats true.

I have never had to do anything.. time outs, or anything. My kid has a meltdown when shes tired, hungry etc and never really acts out otherwise. Im not sure if its her nature or I did something right or what but I lucked out hardcore!

I dont spank, I dont believe in inflicting pain as punishment (if I did this to you as an adult I'd be arrested for assault) but I also dont really have to punish, so I dont understand time outs, groundings, etc.

Quoting Anonymous:

Same can be said for time outs,groundings,ect. I dont spank,btw.

Quoting thefiregoddess:

If spanking works, why do you have to keep doing it?

I dont think this is cute.. at all. But whatever.

Charweba
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:22 PM

bahahaha. too cute

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:23 PM

My kids think it is hilarious to spank their toys....they're right. lol. I dont spank them so I dont know where they picked up that idea. Their toys also get time outs ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN