Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Rings...would you and how much?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I have these, all from Diamond Candles, would you buy any of them and what would be your max price you'd pay? (the ones crossed out are not going to be for sale)

I am going to post them for sale and wanted opinions...

Edit-
Another pic on pg 2
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:49 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Here's an up lose pic of one of the rings..Im trying to find other pics of the others. They are not all "ugly" -_-
kellysparkles
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:05 PM
The first column, third from the top (the square one) I might pay $8ish for. What size is it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:06 PM
This is not always true, on their FB page I have seen women get ones marked china and they are real and worth hundreds. And there are others that aren't marked at all that are worthless.

Quoting wkukid:

The cheap ones are engraved with made in (insert country). Real ones have karat amounts in the inner band.

Quoting -JC-:

Aren't they supposed to be engraved with the pricr or something? At least I thought....

Quoting Anonymous:

They are from diamond candles. Idk if they are real or not unless they get appraised and I'm not wasting money on that. :/

I *think* most ladies who get them sell them for like $12 a piece including shipping. They can be worth $10-5000 dollars.

Quoting -JC-:

They're all ugly imo... So nothing. And without knowing of they're real gold/stones we can't offer much help.

wkukid
by Beach Bum on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:07 PM

I have several of those rings myself and I've never seen one unmarked. Lots of my friends have several as well. 

Quoting Anonymous:

This is not always true, on their FB page I have seen women get ones marked china and they are real and worth hundreds. And there are others that aren't marked at all that are worthless.

Quoting wkukid:

The cheap ones are engraved with made in (insert country). Real ones have karat amounts in the inner band.

Quoting -JC-:

Aren't they supposed to be engraved with the pricr or something? At least I thought....

Quoting Anonymous:

They are from diamond candles. Idk if they are real or not unless they get appraised and I'm not wasting money on that. :/

I *think* most ladies who get them sell them for like $12 a piece including shipping. They can be worth $10-5000 dollars.

Quoting -JC-:

They're all ugly imo... So nothing. And without knowing of they're real gold/stones we can't offer much help.

Sunshine2plus2
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:07 PM

I like them

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:08 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

BS the real ones are marked.
OurFunnyFarm
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:09 PM
I like them all, but I'm not the person to answer about price!! Has to be cheap for me to buy!! $5-$7
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:09 PM
I think it's like an 8. The big square sliver band one right?

Quoting kellysparkles:

The first column, third from the top (the square one) I might pay $8ish for. What size is it?
mamom01
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:10 PM

This one is pretty, but I wouldn't buy it from you.

I think there are swap groups for the rings.  You could always try that unless you are dead set on trying to make some money from these.

Quoting Anonymous:

Here's an up lose pic of one of the rings..Im trying to find other pics of the others. They are not all "ugly" -_-

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:12 PM
You're wrong.wkukid is right,lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting wkukid:

Quoting -JC-:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting -JC-:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN