Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how many hours a week do you work

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
i just got off a 12 hr shift it was super hard cuz my back was killing me i hate having to sit at a desk that long. and I'm supposed to work 92 hrs this week and I'm not working thanksgiving. tons of 10 plus hr days. its because of the holiday season.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:03 PM
Replies (31-35):
reava
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:21 PM
I work 40 hrs most of the time. I work 2 12 hrs shifts and 2 8 hr days. I couldn't imagine working the hours you do.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:21 PM
i don't really have a choice I'm a single mom with no help (ie: no child support) i do what i have to for the kids

Quoting ecerka:

Wow I'm sorry you have to work that much. I'm a sahm and my dh works 70 a week and I feel bad for him.

You're a great mom to work that much to provided for your children: -)
ecerka
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:23 PM
1 mom liked this
I think you're awesome since you're trying so damn hard to provide for your kids. I hope things get easier in the future!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

i don't really have a choice I'm a single mom with no help (ie: no child support) i do what i have to for the kids

Quoting ecerka:

Wow I'm sorry you have to work that much. I'm a sahm and my dh works 70 a week and I feel bad for him.

You're a great mom to work that much to provided for your children: -)
kaysha
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:25 PM
Me too. In fact, i was just called in for tomorrow, my only day off this week.

Quoting jedwards2009:

Ick. That sucks :(. I usually work between 40-60 depends on how much I get called in.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:26 PM
I'm not used to working hrs like this last week i worked 46 the week before 34. i only got 46 last week cuz i worked both my days off one day was required for training for one of the major accounts at work.

Quoting reava:

I work 40 hrs most of the time. I work 2 12 hrs shifts and 2 8 hr days. I couldn't imagine working the hours you do.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured