Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my heart is breaking right now!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
So dh was supposed to deploy not that long ago but he got cut from the detachment. We thought, awesome this is great! My oldest (hes 7) knew that daddy was supposed to deploy but we told him daddy got a call and hes going to stay. Well recently ds has been acting out on school. Hes a straight A student but the teacher said hes been calling out and doing things for attention. Dh, myself and ds had a meeting with his teacher and ds began to cry and say that he loves his daddy and doesn't want him to go away again. Dh got teary eyed and told him, "we spoke about this. Daddy goes away but daddy will always call you and we talk on the computer. We need soldiers, but daddy isnt leaving remember? " ds said he understood.. that he is proud of his father and loves him..... then friday the worst happened. Dh got a call that hes being deployed with a different unit. How can i break my sons heart the same week he just cried about him leaving?!?!? This is going to suck!
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:06 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:46 PM

im sorry....wish i had answers but as military wife and ex soldier i never told my kids anything bc they rarely get it right and things always change...

hautemama83
by Emerald Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:06 AM
Hey!!!!! Call me tomorrow when you get time!

I'm so sad for you guys right now :-(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:07 AM
Lol howd you know it was me?

Quoting hautemama83:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:08 AM
P.s. how was breakfast?

Quoting hautemama83:

tanya_marieh
by The one and only on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:14 AM

I would go to militaryonesource.com and find a councilor for him. 

hautemama83
by Emerald Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:15 AM
Lmao. I'm a genius! ;-)

Bfast was good. I ended up being busy all day. With Matt and the kids. Shit I should be sleeping now lmao. You off this week for Thanksgiving right?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting hautemama83:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:19 AM
Blah i wish! Frankie got switched to the 12-8 shift. I got class all week and my brother and sil are here from pr. They were just in my house all weekend. My sil almost let it slip to chris that frankie is leaving when we were at the mall. I hit her and told her we haven't spoken to him about it yet. The only reason she knew is because i called my mom crying about it and my mom let it out.

Ha! I figured out how you figured out it was me! Mentioned frankie being here for everything for rydin to start walking and talking! Thats how you knew it was me!

Quoting hautemama83:

Lmao. I'm a genius! ;-)

Bfast was good. I ended up being busy all day. With Matt and the kids. Shit I should be sleeping now lmao. You off this week for Thanksgiving right?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting hautemama83:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:20 AM
That's a good idea! Thank you.

Quoting tanya_marieh:

tanya_marieh
by The one and only on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:22 AM

You're welcome.  I only use one source sporatically but they are a great resource for us and I think your kiddo would fair well talking to some one outside of family and friends.  I hope you figure out what to do. 

Quoting Anonymous:

That's a good idea! Thank you.

Quoting tanya_marieh:

I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three.

-Elayne Boosler

hautemama83
by Emerald Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:28 AM
Well shit. I figured you'd at least get a break for a lil bit. Your bro and sil only staying for tday? Ack I have so many questions LOL.....oh and yes that's how I knew. Well and Chris getting in trouble at school LOL.

Quoting Anonymous:

Blah i wish! Frankie got switched to the 12-8 shift. I got class all week and my brother and sil are here from pr. They were just in my house all weekend. My sil almost let it slip to chris that frankie is leaving when we were at the mall. I hit her and told her we haven't spoken to him about it yet. The only reason she knew is because i called my mom crying about it and my mom let it out.

Ha! I figured out how you figured out it was me! Mentioned frankie being here for everything for rydin to start walking and talking! Thats how you knew it was me!

Quoting hautemama83:

Lmao. I'm a genius! ;-)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting hautemama83:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)