Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Leave your dang kids at home!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 212 Replies
5 moms liked this
I just left breaking dawn 2 (it was amazing btw, aside from the crying)) and there were two babies brought in? Seriously dude!!! So i got to listen to crying babies during the movie, how incredibly rude and selfish! I have kids of my own and i would never bring them to an adult movie!!! Why do parents do that???
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:18 PM

I agree. I hate that and have actually got out of line before because I saw someone doing this in the movie I wanted to see. 

emeraldangel2.0
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:18 PM
1 mom liked this

they'll learn the hard way they can't live as they once did pre baby

KarmaP2
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:19 PM
6 moms liked this
You know what i hate most? Grown ass people talking/yelling through the entire movie. I swear it pisses me off if you are going to be like that then get the movie on bootleg and stay home!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momtolittleg
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:19 PM
1 mom liked this

I have no problem with babies at the movies- as long as they are quiet.  Once the baby starts crying, hustle his ass outta there!

I did see a 3 year old at that movie, which I thought was inappropriate.  Heads ROLL in that movie, and no preschooler needs to see that.

Fields456
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:20 PM
I'm ok with ppl bringing younger kids but if they start disturbing others they need to take the kid and leave

And that is why I like the drive in I am listening to my own sound system so it's harder to get disturbed
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jmama0307
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:21 PM
Omg i had the same crap happened to me. Two people came with babies basically under the age one or about that age. One got up when the baby was fussing but the other it took her about an hr of the movie for her to get up. Seriously?? I have a 5 yr old. I never took my son to the movies at that age. I always thought it was to loud for him or pop his eardrum. I would leave him with my mom so i could enjoy the movie instead of coming in and out. The first time my son touch the movies was age 3 to see the chipmunks 2. Ugh i hate when parents do that seriously. It bugs me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:21 PM
1 mom liked this
I just cant believe people are so freaking selfish and disrespectful!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:21 PM
1 mom liked this
I've been to about 4 movies in the last 5 years. I would NEVER be so rude as to take my kids to an adult movie. Babysitters & movies are expensive so we don't go very often. It's extremely upsetting to end up in a theater with a kid in it when I'm out getting a break from kids!!
opal10161973
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:21 PM
2 moms liked this

Actually, you can tell management and they will ask them to leave.  At least, that's what they do here.

hippiemamax3
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:21 PM
My oldest was the quietest baby ever. She never made a sound. I used to take her to the movies when she was an infant. But, I wouldve taken her out the second she made a peep (she never did). Now, my other two were not like her as nd I never wouldve taken them.o
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured