Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I just did THAT!! *SEXUAL CONTENT INSIDE!! Beware!!!**

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I just gave my boyfriend head for the first time EVER.. And I swallowed. I friggin swallowed!!!

I almost died bc it was so warm and a tad bit salty.. Not in a good way. I haven't gone down on a man in way over a year!! It was a while for him too bc he came a LOAD!

Do any of you ladies swallow??!!

Some of you "women" act like you have never heard of this sexual act before??!! Sheesh. We're all adults. Act like it.
It's not like I said I screwed a sheep! Good Lawd!
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:49 AM
Replies (31-40):
manicMOM_DLC
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:01 AM

lovely.

no.  Dh doesn't even like swallowing.  plus its nasty and I wouldn't ever want to taste that. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:01 AM
Dude really? Then dont read or reply. It's simple

Quoting Anonymous:

Still doesn't mean you have to post about sucking dick. That's nasty. No one wants to hear about your sex life.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm anon ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

Even my trolls are shocked at your indiscretion

AnAngelsKiss
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:03 AM
I actually like the tase.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:03 AM
Pussy tastes WAY better than cum IMO. DH doesn't tolerate my flavor, he devours it. He doesn't expect the same in return. He wouldn't eat me if my pussy was salty and bitter and gross!

Quoting Salsacookies:

I do. It's not gross. If I expect him to tolerate my junk flavor, I should be able to tolerate his. His actually doesn't taste that bad on most days. It's not salty...just kind of bitter

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:03 AM
This is MC, home of the do whatever the fuck I want. I can sit and troll this post all I want.

Ans btw, it's kinda hard to not read a post when the title has no warning of the contents inside.

Quoting Anonymous:

Dude really? Then dont read or reply. It's simple

Quoting Anonymous:

Still doesn't mean you have to post about sucking dick. That's nasty. No one wants to hear about your sex life.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm anon ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

Even my trolls are shocked at your indiscretion

Liz.Sisk
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:04 AM
Fuck. No

Quoting Anonymous:

I just gave my boyfriend head for the first time EVER.. And I swallowed. I friggin swallowed!!!

I almost died bc it was so warm and a tad bit salty.. Not in a good way. I haven't gone down on a man in way over a year!! It was a while for him too bc he came a LOAD!

Do any of you ladies swallow??!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:04 AM
I did taste my own once. It tasted sweet! Maybe bc I eat lots of fruit??

Quoting Anonymous:

Pussy tastes WAY better than cum IMO. DH doesn't tolerate my flavor, he devours it. He doesn't expect the same in return. He wouldn't eat me if my pussy was salty and bitter and gross!

Quoting Salsacookies:

I do. It's not gross. If I expect him to tolerate my junk flavor, I should be able to tolerate his. His actually doesn't taste that bad on most days. It's not salty...just kind of bitter

helema24
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:04 AM

What has been seen cannot be

power bitch slap internetMuslim Cat prays towards Mecca. LoL by: wirgylovesamletoandshayaprofessor cat. reply[]

philly_mom
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:05 AM
1 mom liked this

I do, on occasion.  I'll give you a tip, though  (ha... that sounded dirty!) - if you and your boyfriend plan on being intimate, have him eat a lot of citrus fruit.  It tends to make a man's semen taste sweeter, and it makes it more bearable!  Good job, lady! ;)

armywifey26
by Krissy on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:07 AM

Yes I swallow. Yes I like it. The taste differs according to what he eats/drinks. They even make pills that is supposed to give it a fruity flavor. Never tried them though. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)