Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just did THAT!! *SEXUAL CONTENT INSIDE!! Beware!!!**

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I just gave my boyfriend head for the first time EVER.. And I swallowed. I friggin swallowed!!!

I almost died bc it was so warm and a tad bit salty.. Not in a good way. I haven't gone down on a man in way over a year!! It was a while for him too bc he came a LOAD!

Do any of you ladies swallow??!!

Some of you "women" act like you have never heard of this sexual act before??!! Sheesh. We're all adults. Act like it.
It's not like I said I screwed a sheep! Good Lawd!
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:49 AM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:08 AM
Ohhhh that's good to know!! I'm gonna try and find some! Do they make them for women as well?

Quoting armywifey26:

Yes I swallow. Yes I like it. The taste differs according to what he eats/drinks. They even make pills that is supposed to give it a fruity flavor. Never tried them though. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:09 AM
1 mom liked this
Ahhh you're one if those "I know you are but what am I?" moms
Take a seat, cool off it's gonna be ok. Dont get so riled up, you don't want the stuck in your ass to be permanent ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

This is MC, home of the do whatever the fuck I want. I can sit and troll this post all I want.

Ans btw, it's kinda hard to not read a post when the title has no warning of the contents inside.

Quoting Anonymous:

Dude really? Then dont read or reply. It's simple

Quoting Anonymous:

Still doesn't mean you have to post about sucking dick. That's nasty. No one wants to hear about your sex life.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm anon ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

Even my trolls are shocked at your indiscretion

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:09 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you! Thank you!! **CURTSEY CURTSEY** ;)

Quoting philly_mom:

I do, on occasion.  I'll give you a tip, though  (ha... that sounded dirty!) - if you and your boyfriend plan on being intimate, have him eat a lot of citrus fruit.  It tends to make a man's semen taste sweeter, and it makes it more bearable!  Good job, lady! ;)

oOoLeilanioOo
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:09 AM

It was your first time ever... this year?  

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:11 AM
*stick

Quoting Anonymous:

Ahhh you're one if those "I know you are but what am I?" moms

Take a seat, cool off it's gonna be ok. Dont get so riled up, you don't want the stuck in your ass to be permanent ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

This is MC, home of the do whatever the fuck I want. I can sit and troll this post all I want.

Ans btw, it's kinda hard to not read a post when the title has no warning of the contents inside.

Quoting Anonymous:

Dude really? Then dont read or reply. It's simple

Quoting Anonymous:

Still doesn't mean you have to post about sucking dick. That's nasty. No one wants to hear about your sex life.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm anon ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

Even my trolls are shocked at your indiscretion

armywifey26
by Krissy on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:11 AM

Idk. But the pills I mentioned I saw in an adult toy store a couple years back. You could probably google it and find them

Quoting Anonymous:

Ohhhh that's good to know!! I'm gonna try and find some! Do they make them for women as well?

Quoting armywifey26:

Yes I swallow. Yes I like it. The taste differs according to what he eats/drinks. They even make pills that is supposed to give it a fruity flavor. Never tried them though. 

GreenEyes8707
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:11 AM
Yep! Depending on what he eats, depends on the taste.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
winkyloafer
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:12 AM
BORING.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:12 AM
1 mom liked this

Hun, talk to me when you get a ball gag and studded paddle. . .

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:12 AM
We've been dating 4 months, and I haven't gone down on him, nor him on I. Nor have we had sexual intercourse

This was a big deal. Lol.

It's been over a year since I've dated anyone. And I didn't swallow with my last boyfriend. Yuckkkk. I did it in highschool with my boyfriend a few times (dated him 6 yrs). But I have been out of HS over 10 yrs. lol

Quoting oOoLeilanioOo:

It was your first time ever... this year?  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured