Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I just did THAT!! *SEXUAL CONTENT INSIDE!! Beware!!!**

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I just gave my boyfriend head for the first time EVER.. And I swallowed. I friggin swallowed!!!

I almost died bc it was so warm and a tad bit salty.. Not in a good way. I haven't gone down on a man in way over a year!! It was a while for him too bc he came a LOAD!

Do any of you ladies swallow??!!

Some of you "women" act like you have never heard of this sexual act before??!! Sheesh. We're all adults. Act like it.
It's not like I said I screwed a sheep! Good Lawd!
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:49 AM
Replies (61-65):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:26 AM
I have never swallowed but have always wanted to ask how it taste none of my friends will admitted to it! So thanks now I know! Did you choke on it or did it go down smooth? Was it a after taste? Was it thick going down? Do it always taste salty? Do glad dh is not into like that he think it's disgusting. My ex tried to talk me into but I told him if he did he would have to kiss me right after he stop asking.
4noodles4me
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:27 AM
Lmao!!

Quoting helema24:

What has been seen cannot be

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kmorales7690
by Ruby Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:29 AM
I have lol a long time ago, I don't anymore though
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:37 AM
It goes down smooth. It tastes a little salty and bitter. Nothing exciting about it. You just have to be ready when it comes. After taste. Thank God I had water. You need something to drink after. No after taste though

My boyfriends said he was cumming, and I was ready, but he came a lot so it was a mouth full, I had to swallow that, and get another mouth full. Bleck!!! Not something I love doing, but I will do it to keep him happy :)

Quoting Anonymous:

I have never swallowed but have always wanted to ask how it taste none of my friends will admitted to it! So thanks now I know! Did you choke on it or did it go down smooth? Was it a after taste? Was it thick going down? Do it always taste salty? Do glad dh is not into like that he think it's disgusting. My ex tried to talk me into but I told him if he did he would have to kiss me right after he stop asking.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:38 AM
Really??!! Yeast infection??!! I never knew that! Thanks for the warning!!

Quoting Anonymous:

I want to give head to my min now. I heard you can wrap his junk in a fruit roll up and its a real treat :) or flavored lube or even sucking on some strong pepper mints like altoids and then go down and its a sensation for the guy. Just remember not to have vag intercoures after the sugar has been on his stick bc if he gets head and then rams you, then just say hello to sugar yeast infection.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN