Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Erotic books...[long]

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies

As I laid there, dreaming peacefully, he approached me and placed his hand ever so slightly on the shoulder that was peeking out from under neath the blanket. The touch awoke me in a daze. I stretched as I sat up and rubbed the sleep from my eyes. There he sat, across from me with that beautiful smirk on his face. 
"What are you smiling about so early in the morning?" I yawned and scratched my head.
He didn't answer. Instead, his hand caressed my hair behind my ear and snaked its way behind my neck to pull me closer to him, which would lead my lips to his. The kiss was as soft and warm like a hot drink on a sore throat. His kiss became deeper as he leaned me back in my place of rest, crawling ontop of me and inviting himself under my covers. The cold of his skin embraced my warmth. The goosebumps trailed down my arms and legs to my fingers and toes. The gentle touch of his fingers slowly sliding up my legs, slightly lifting my night gown to my navel, up my arms and to my hands, the shivers that ran down my spine, this all had to be a dream...but every motion of his tongue was telling me this was too good for even my imagination. 
Our lips parted for a moment, enough for me to catch my breath and his emerald green eyes to link onto mine. "This isn't right--you know this isn't. What if someone catches us? You know that we'll be more trouble than we can afford to be in right now!"  
And that perfect and hauntingly beautiful smile said it all--he just didn't give a damn. And with that one smile, he hooked me completely.
His hands grabbed onto mine, interlacing his fingers in between mine roughly as he pinned them to the bed. The force brought a small gasp from my lips. Quickly my eyes had darted from across the room at the creeked door and then returned to his. It wasn't a long eye contact until his soft kisses were trailing down the side of my neck and towards my breast. ----------------

Annnndd I'll cut right there, lol. ;P just a little curious to see if a small scene of my sex life actually beats what you would read in a 50 shades book. What'd you think ladies? 

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:14 AM
bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)