Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

You really wouldn't tell?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 94 Replies
2 moms liked this
I was reading another post about a teen that for pregnant on purpose. Her parents found out and told her boyfriend that she did it on purpose.

There were a lot of comments of other moms critizing saying that the
parents of the girl should have stayed out of it.

As a mother of boys, that makes me sick!

I agree that the boy was partially at fault becuase he should have protected himself better. But part of me believes that if a girl really wants to get pregnant she will find a way. She could have been poking holes in the condoms for all we know. Which is why I'm teaching my boys to bring and use their own.

But still the boy did create the child and is responsible for the CHILD. He owes the girl NOTHING. She lied to him and tried to manipulate him. He does not have to stay with her.

If the parents of the girl knew she lied and let the lie continue on the. They are worst the he is.

What if that boy planned on marrying her? Should the parents have let them go through with it? Then the poor boy would have been stuck in a marriage with a lying manipulator.

I know in some states tricking someone into marrying you by using pregnancy is entrapment and illegal!

When the truth came out both the girl and the parents could be in trouble.

Several people critized the parents and said that now the girl will be all alone. Well maybe she should have thought about that before getting pregnant! There was a chance he would have left anyways. At least in that situation the guy is sticking around for his kid even if he's not with the mother
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:08 AM
1 mom liked this
Abstinence insures a situation like this won't happen. Men really need to learn to keep it in their pants if they don't want to get stuck with a psycho.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:11 AM
1 mom liked this
I agree to an point. Guys need to keep it in their pants. But I don't think that just becuase a girl is pregnant they should be stuck with her.

You don't have to be with the mother in order to support and take care of your kid. And if the the mother continued with her physco ways the guy could probably get full custody

Quoting Anonymous:

Abstinence insures a situation like this won't happen. Men really need to learn to keep it in their pants if they don't want to get stuck with a psycho.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:13 AM
1 mom liked this

I would give my dd a chance to come clean with him.  She would know if she did not tell him I would. I do think it is horribly wrong and  would hope my dd's will not do something like that.  If they did I would rather they tell him, but they would know that one way or another they he would find out.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:18 AM
I agree that the girl should have the option in telling but if she refused then the parents definitely need to say something

Quoting Anonymous:

I would give my dd a chance to come clean with him.  She would know if she did not tell him I would. I do think it is horribly wrong and  would hope my dd's will not do something like that.  If they did I would rather they tell him, but they would know that one way or another they he would find out.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:31 AM
3 moms liked this

Women need to learn to keep it in their pants too. The blame is never on one gender alone. Men AND women are running around these days having sex with pretty much anybody without any regard to the consequences.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh I agree. Woman get pregnant and then go and complain about their "baby daddy."

Hello don't reproduce with someone you hate!!

But that is another argument for another thread.

Quoting Anonymous:

Women need to learn to keep it in their pants too. The blame is never on one gender alone. Men AND women are running around these days having sex with pretty much anybody without any regard to the consequences.

Quoting Anonymous:

Jade89
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:41 AM
I would expect my son to be smarter about his sexual relations... I will teach him to protect himself from this type of thing

Glad he's only six! I still have time

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
702girly
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:42 AM

"I know in some states tricking someone into marrying you by using pregnancy is entrapment and illegal!"

LMAO, in which states? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:42 AM
This comment is in regards to men who sleep with crazy women and then complain when they get knocked up. As badly as men think they need it, they don't. They act all victimized when a woman tricks him when he made the choice in the first place to baby dance with her...I'm sorry but how stupid can you get?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:43 AM
I know right?

Quoting 702girly:

"I know in some states tricking someone into marrying you by using pregnancy is entrapment and illegal!"

LMAO, in which states? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)