Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Jc Pennys (or JCP) is not a store for "breeders"

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

The JCP in my area has gotten a new look. Gangsta and gay.  They got rid of all their maternity right after I got pregnant. And just a couple weeks ago I missed my chance on buying a maternity bra. They should just get rid of the childrens and baby section too. It used to be a family store. Not anymore. Now it sucks! 

To clarify:Gangsta : South Pole...more and more of it

Gay: no mens sizes...all small. One style of clothing!  And dont even get me started on the colors! lol. And the rainbow tie display..too funny. 

Getting rid of maternity and nursing bras: obvious

Oh and the term "breeders" is NOT my term! Its used by gay people. And yes, I have experience with this...lol

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:23 AM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:07 PM

Is anyone else picturing an entire section of just ascots lol?

wkukid
by Ocean Wave on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:07 PM

I wasn't aware we as gay people had a look. Can you explain to me what I should look like?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:08 PM

South Pole would be the gangsta and the mens clothing... dont even get me started! LOL The womens clothing I dont understand. Its still really ugly

Quoting LoriLou75:

You are just all sorts of politically incorrect this morning aren't ya? I think I know what "look" you mean by gangsta, but what does gay look like? Why would you refer to yourself as a breeder? Do you like being lumped in with cattle?

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:08 PM

Last time I went in there it was mostly kid clothes and old people clothes, lol

bry36
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:08 PM

Its actual one of my fav stores here eventhough I was disapointed to see that they did away with maternity clothing.I am not even  PG but TTC and they were one of the only stores within 2 hrs that sold maternity clothing . I guess now if we do end up PG we will have to make a road trip to get clothing which is fun too .

outtamymynd
by Ruby Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:08 PM
Gangsta and gay?? What exactly does that look like??Lmao!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cryssi_renee
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:09 PM

The one here hasn't had Maternity clothes for at least 5 years. I love their children's section and clearance! 

nicki1018
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:09 PM
Ours has gone the opposite of "gangsta and gay." they went with a modern look and more classy look.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:09 PM

well dressed...lol. Lots of pink and femme choices for the men. There is also a rainbow of ties that DH and I were laughing about on the display table. Im talking about a solid color rainbow tie selection. LOL 

Quoting wkukid:

I wasn't aware we as gay people had a look. Can you explain to me what I should look like?

Autumn19
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:10 PM

I was just at ours and I was not thrilled with the men's dept it doesn't have the things my husband likes so I just went to old navy instead but they did have jeans on sale for my son

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)