Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Jc Pennys (or JCP) is not a store for "breeders"

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

The JCP in my area has gotten a new look. Gangsta and gay.  They got rid of all their maternity right after I got pregnant. And just a couple weeks ago I missed my chance on buying a maternity bra. They should just get rid of the childrens and baby section too. It used to be a family store. Not anymore. Now it sucks! 

To clarify:Gangsta : South Pole...more and more of it

Gay: no mens sizes...all small. One style of clothing!  And dont even get me started on the colors! lol. And the rainbow tie display..too funny. 

Getting rid of maternity and nursing bras: obvious

Oh and the term "breeders" is NOT my term! Its used by gay people. And yes, I have experience with this...lol

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:23 AM
Replies (51-60):
wkukid
by Beach Bum on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:11 PM

I'm not really sure I can complain about being called well dressed. Continue on lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

well dressed...lol. Lots of pink and femme choices for the men. There is also a rainbow of ties that DH and I were laughing about on the display table. Im talking about a solid color rainbow tie selection. LOL 

Quoting wkukid:

I wasn't aware we as gay people had a look. Can you explain to me what I should look like?

ninjakids
by Christina on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:11 PM
Instantly thought of the boondocks...."do the homie"lol

Quoting Elle.tea.22:

Quoting Anonymous:

So you DON'T know who he is. He's gangsta-licious and gay as fuck ;) and considering in an episode an other character was wearing panties I have and are from JCP something tells me he shops there too!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:11 PM

Uhm.... odd!  Ours is REALLY nice.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:11 PM

not everyone wears South Pole, rainbow ties or button up pink mens shirts, all size small...lol. And last time I checked women were still getting pregnant and in need of nursing bras

Quoting NoahandEliza:

Hmmm, have you considered that these types of clothes you refer to are just "in" right now? And that not enough people shopped their maternity section to make it worth having one in that store?

mich.el.le
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:12 PM

Lol.  Our Macys was all urban wear before it closed down.  I walked into the juniors section and heard hip hop and thought ''wth? I thought this was an old lady store?". lol

The woman in the avi pic is not me, she is my inspiration.  I am a wife, a mother, and an aspiring trainer and nutritionist. I love seeing people get fit and healthy to lead the lives they are meant to live.

TurtleSquish
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:12 PM

you're an idiot.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:12 PM

there is a need for other styles too! I forgot to metion...no mens sizes! They are all small! 

Quoting wkukid:

I'm not really sure I can complain about being called well dressed. Continue on lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

well dressed...lol. Lots of pink and femme choices for the men. There is also a rainbow of ties that DH and I were laughing about on the display table. Im talking about a solid color rainbow tie selection. LOL 

Quoting wkukid:

I wasn't aware we as gay people had a look. Can you explain to me what I should look like?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:12 PM

then you are a poo poo head! lol

Quoting TurtleSquish:

you're an idiot.

MaileysMommy
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:14 PM

My JCP is nice. Good variety of clothing syles..... 

mom2priceboys
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:15 PM

I am a fat old white woman and wear a lot of JCP that I just got - ours is not gangsta - but I might agree with a bit metro vs gay

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN