Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So angry right now!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

I have treated my children for head lice as well as myself and hubby....I checked them this morning and they were just fine, I send them to school and not even an hour into school I get a call to come pick up two of my children because they have head lice! I flipped out on the school nurse and told her she needed to bug bomb the school because this is fucking rediculous!! I have no problem with treating my children for head lice, my problem is when other parents and the school doesn't treat themselves and it becomes my problem again!!!  if your kids have head lice you do too...treat everyone in the house!!!  I just got my hair cut yesterday and I know they check for headlice before they cut your hair and I was just fine!!! so if my kids were fine and I was fine...and come monday morning they go to school what does that tell you about where they are coming from???  GRR okay rant done.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:06 AM
I'd be pissed too. I bet that medicine gets expensive.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:06 AM

My daughter has gotten lice quite a few times and all because other parents didn't treat their child's head. I'm vigilant when it comes to lice.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:07 AM

I use tree tre oil to treat headlice because it works and because it's not harsh like the otc crap they sell to get rid of it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)