Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I think Black Friday shoppers are idiots.

Posted by   + Show Post

I do not understand these people at all. What makes these deals soooo great? How could it be a better deal than what you find at Ross, or TJ Maxx? It just seems like complete ignorance to me.

Do you shop black friday, if so why? What's the big deal?

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:20 AM
Replies (51-60):
perezamberly
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:37 AM
Right? The deals don't seem good enough for me to literally fight for it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
areyouatroll
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:38 AM
Agreed
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilblu399
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:39 AM
I was watching the news and this guy in Ohio has been camping outside for a week already. He also has 5 kids. You would think that he would spend his time with his children. His spouse(if he has one) is just as stupid to let him do that as well.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:39 AM

I live in a rural area. We don't have stampeding and pushing. It's fun here. We also don't have a Ross or a TJ Maxx. Just a Walmart LOL! We're going to go and we've gone before. It's fun everytime and this area has never made the news for acting insane.

goodmama85
by Diamond Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:40 AM
Yea I def don't leave my house that day lol. Perfect example remember the worker I think was trample to death? Was the last year if I remember correctly?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
stacefaceninja
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:40 AM

well, around here, Black friday is when me and the hubs and several of my girl-friends go to our local mall, all us ladies drink WAY too many margaritas , and then laugh at the crazies running around . I do my shopping in January for the next year. Fuck those lines.

BeAuTiFuL.BLiSs
by Platinum Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:40 AM

I don't think the deals are always all that great.

I've got plenty of good deals the closer it gets to Christmas.

CafeMom Tickers
mandy18192
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:40 AM
Never been Black Friday shopping but I have to work.. 12am to 5am should be fun... >.<
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:40 AM

I DONT SHOP BLACK FRIDAY.
I WORK Black Friday....
Considering I took my job knowing I would never get thanksgiving with my family again I take responsibility for....
But it really blows getting yelled at a screamed at by customers all night and morning because were sold out of something or blah blah blah.....

That was my rant lol.

Tara922c
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:40 AM

I haven't shopped black friday in the past couple of years, but the 399 IPad at Wal-Mart is tempting. When I did go black friday shopping, I did not go and wait all night in lines. I ran up to Wal-Mart, Target, Toys R Us, and The Disney Store after the masses a few hours after the store opening. I never went for the big ticket items, but made out like a bandit on the other sales. For people on a strict budget, saving 50% on a Barbie makes the 3 AM trip worth it. I may or may not go this year, I am leaning more towards the may not as my dd wants an American Girl Doll for Chistmas and those don't go on sale, ever. I check Amazon daily for deals, and do most of my shopping online.

I hate crowds, and it is hard for me to stay awake past 10. I haven't found anything worth me going out this year.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN