Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think Black Friday shoppers are idiots.

Posted by   + Show Post

I do not understand these people at all. What makes these deals soooo great? How could it be a better deal than what you find at Ross, or TJ Maxx? It just seems like complete ignorance to me.

Do you shop black friday, if so why? What's the big deal?

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:20 AM
Replies (61-70):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:41 AM
I don't shop at Ross or tj max. We don't have any here. I think unless you are paying my bills than you're an idiot to think you get an opinion on my shopping habits.
FitMom2025
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:41 AM
I don't think they're idiots, but I would for sure never do it. I don't want a deal bad enough to do that. I worked at Best Buy in high school and had to work 14 hours on Black Froday. That turned me off of the day for life. People can get insane.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:41 AM

We've go shopping in the afternoon every year.  I think it's funny how everyone is going nuts over it this year.  Some stores have always been open.  Big friggen deal.  I personally don't shop on BF though.  I'd rather shoot myself than wait in line for a bunch of Walmart crap.  It's not going to happen.

mom2bell
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:41 AM
I have hopped Black Friday and there are great deals to be had. I hate the crowds so usually stay home and put up lights and decorate the house while watching saving private Ryan. And I never shop Ross or TJ max, I don't care what kind of deals they have I can't stand how unorganized those shops are.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:42 AM
Lmao.. I have never seen $400 50 inch plasmas at Ross or TJ Max.
Your comment is rude and ignorant, so I'm going to try to be ignorant and rude back like you...

Only broke ass people think black Friday shoppers are idiots! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lovemyfamilyof8
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:42 AM
1 mom liked this

I do because we have 7 children and I get WAY awesome deals at the PX on post tax free always but then like 50% off too. It helps us majorly

lhiannan
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:42 AM

I try not to even go out AT ALL that entire weekend, if I can help it.  Unfortunately, I do need to go grocery shopping, and I'm not sure what's worse-going the day before Thanksgiving when dh gets paid, or any of the 3 days after....I'm hoping that the grocery store will be dead on Black Friday since everyone will be going to the retail stores...

JJSMOMMYxox
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:43 AM

12 am to 5 am is nothing compared to my hours...
I have to work 5pm to 7am....
Yay walmart =/

=/

Quoting mandy18192:

Never been Black Friday shopping but I have to work.. 12am to 5am should be fun... >.<

SevenKisses
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:43 AM

Ummmm, well I will be getting a laptop almost 200 dollars cheaper than they normally sell. That's pretty cool.

boredSAHM
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:44 AM

I hate black friday, but my mom helps me get stuff for people so I go

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured