Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Another Christmas Post :p

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:20 AM
  • 11 Replies

What are you ladies getting your hubby's for xmas? I think I want to get mine a bike, some cologne, and a few little things...But I'm not sure yet. I need some ideas. 

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
notjstasocermom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:22 AM

i bought him a cd so far, gonna get him a food slicer.

I_love_doritos
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:23 AM
We are not doing presents. He is taking off new years and we are going to get a hotel
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thedathree
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:25 AM
nothing he went to prison when I was about 7 weeks pregnant. I rip up every letter and card he sends me. He isn't getting shit from me but maybe a cold shoulder and me ignoring him.
casah4
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:25 AM

I'm going to get him some board games that he has been wanting. He's really into board games right now. I'm also planning on getting him a new pillow.  I know that sounds weird, but ever since he stayed at a particular hotel he has been talking about wanting their pillow and I know he won't spend that kind of money on a pillow for himself.  lol

mamamandy420
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:26 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting thedathree:

nothing he went to prison when I was about 7 weeks pregnant. I rip up every letter and card he sends me. He isn't getting shit from me but maybe a cold shoulder and me ignoring him.

That sucks.....sorry...keep your head up.

GinasMommy412
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:27 AM
A DVD, tie tac, and probably some kind of electronic.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
anitarichman
by Anita on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:51 AM

Nothing.  We usually don't exchange gifts with each other. If we do we get something that we both want.  This year it might be a home theatre system.  And we are going on a cruise in February so we're saving our pennies for that for on board activities and shopping at the ports.

Lovemyfamilyof8
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:52 AM

He wants a good electric face razor.... and I am getting him a few shirts.

thedathree
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:55 AM
Quoting casah4:

I'm going to get him some board games that he has been wanting. He's really into board games right now. I'm also planning on getting him a new pillow.  I know that sounds weird, but ever since he stayed at a particular hotel he has been talking about wanting their pillow and I know he won't spend that kind of money on a pillow for himself.  lol

that sounds fun to me. It's christmas who wouldn't want games? Board games are way more fun to buy than a game for x box or playstation. And fun for you too! I got my daughter a couple games I'm hoping she will play with me. She wants some kind of logo game but idk what it's called..
cheez1e
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:00 AM
Frogg toggs, cd, movie, dress shirts and ties, jeans, ammo
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)