Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

rehab

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
Well today my hubby goes to rehab for a month and I don't know if I am going to be here when he gets out. We have two boys and I know we should try to make it work but I am so hurt and mad that I can't see straight. I kind of feel bad because I told him that when he gets back we will work on things but in my heart I think I am ready to leave .
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:45 AM
Bump*
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:47 AM
So you tried to make him go to rehab? At least he didn't say no, no, no.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:50 AM

tell ya what, rehab is a joke unless you're truly ready to do something else with your life.  when I was there, one of the girls was in her 13th stay, and you knew she was only there to stay out of jail.

I do think you should tell him while he's still there though so he can get help with working through it and doesn't relapse upon walking out if that's what you're really plannig on doing.  don't set him up for failure if he actually has a chance at success.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:57 AM
He is going today . I have told how I feel and that I will try to make your but in my hearts of hearts I don't think it will work.
marihla
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:01 AM

Good. Good job at being honest, that must be hard right now. If you know you're ready to leave you have to do what's right for you.

Quoting Anonymous:

He is going today . I have told how I feel and that I will try to make your but in my hearts of hearts I don't think it will work.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:12 AM
Thanks but I am thinking of my boys! I don't want them raised around drugs and my hubby told be he was on his drug of chose since we stared dating and I never knew. And to make it worse he has been on drugs while watching our boys.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)