Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Are you a morning person?

Posted by   + Show Post
I'm honestly not but don't have a choice lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:13 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:26 AM

What's your secret?

Quoting blessed107:

Yes I am. Actually I'm all day person,lol! If that makes sense. I wake up every morning at 5:30. I'm usually in bed around 10. I can't recall the last time I've taken a nap during the day or have been too tired too sleep during the day.

LamiavitaDivina
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:26 AM
Yes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lovemyfamilyof8
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:27 AM

Yes! I LOVE the early morning, from 5 AM to 6:30 AM it is my TV/coffee time before 7 kids wake up...lol

Proud Army wife and SAHM to seven! christmas treeholding ornaments

Aislinn
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:27 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting ninagoesnuts:

No, and my kids are always up at 7:00am anyway. *groan* I don't start to feel awake until noon or later. I bribe myself with coffee to get my day going.

I bribe myself by promising more sleep when I get home from taking the kiddo to school. I never nap, though... lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:29 AM

I'm not. The only reason I am up right now is because both of my boys are sick and stayed home from school so I've been tending to them since 6am. Usually, once they go to school, I go back to bed until about noon or 1pm. Right now, it's all I can do to stay awake. I'm chugging coffee like crazy!! I'll probably take a nap when they do later. Right now they are snuggled up on each side of me, watching TV and sipping chicken broth. lol

ninagoesnuts
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:30 AM

LOL! I do that too, and for some reason I believe myself every time, even though, like you, I never nap.

Quoting Aislinn:

Quoting ninagoesnuts:

No, and my kids are always up at 7:00am anyway. *groan* I don't start to feel awake until noon or later. I bribe myself with coffee to get my day going.

I bribe myself by promising more sleep when I get home from taking the kiddo to school. I never nap, though... lol

Aislinn
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:32 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting ninagoesnuts:

LOL! I do that too, and for some reason I believe myself every time, even though, like you, I never nap.

Quoting Aislinn:

Quoting ninagoesnuts:

Every morning I think "This will be the day I nap". By the time I get home, I am wired. Even when my husband takes my kiddo in, I still cannot go back to sleep. Such a bummer...lol

emptynesst
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:36 AM
No! My husband works nights and sleeps during the day, so I am up most of the night, and sleep until time to get up for "The Days of our lives". The only reason I am up now is because I had a mammogram this morning. My kids are grown, so I can sleep all I want...yes! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blessed107
by Platinum Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:38 AM

Taking my daily vitamins,preferably at night before bed. Along with a cup of calming tea by Celestial. I walk for 30 minutes in the morning( except the days when it's raining). Some people like to drink coffee first thing in the morning to wake them up,not me I get a cold bottle of water. I drink coffee,but it's decaf. Too much caffeine keeps you edgy, less restful. I also meditate for about 15 mins. 

I'm 43 and have more energy than my children. They ask, me when do I rest? Lol, I do rest... I just don't like sitting around doing nothing. Get you some different blends of teas( Decaf) they have so many benefits without the edge.

Quoting Anonymous:

What's your secret?

Quoting blessed107:

Yes I am. Actually I'm all day person,lol! If that makes sense. I wake up every morning at 5:30. I'm usually in bed around 10. I can't recall the last time I've taken a nap during the day or have been too tired too sleep during the day.

jmama0307
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:11 AM

Yeah maybe. I used to wake up at 6am and be up at 7am with my bed ready and everything and now it's difficult to get out of bed. My bf say maybe cause I sleep late but that isn't the problem. I used to sleep at 1am and wake up at 6am. 

Quoting marihla:

You must be exhausted. Or maybe because you know you HAVE to get up now!

Quoting jmama0307:

I used to be but since I had my son for some reason I can't wake up the way I used to. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)