Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Im cleaning my house. Doing laundry. Food shopping. Rearranging furniture, just in case. And cooking a week or so fourth of food between today and tomorrow.

Im almost done with my bathroom.

So ill be back and forth.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:31 AM
Replies (11-20):
marihla
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:38 AM

I am cleaning and tidying, maybe take the baby out for a walk to Subway or something. I didn't get time to exercise on the weekend so I'd love to do that.

Junesmommy18
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:38 AM
I cleaned the house yesterday. Today, Im relaxing with my babies waiting on DH to get home.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dakotasmom12103
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:39 AM

Working today

MsRkg
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:39 AM

I'm at work procrastinating on CM and watching CNN on mute while listening to Christmas Carols on the radio. I love my job . lol  =]

Charliesmommy11
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:40 AM
Packing , cleaning , ds has therapy at 1 , cooking , more cleaning and packing lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommysangelface
by Emerald Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:41 AM
Im having surgery wednesday. Don't know if ill be in a wheelchair or not. Id rather play it safe in case. kwim

Quoting sheena696:

Why are you rearranging your furniture? Just in case of what? I'm bad about rearranging my furniture just because I get bored with it. I do it every few weeks. lol If I could move the desk we have by myself I would do it because I want it moved so bad. lol I'm doing housework all day today. I'm hosting Thursday so I gotta be nitpicky here.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommysangelface
by Emerald Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:42 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cookies85
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:43 AM

Playing outside w the kids, eating, reading a book, & watching Cars 2.

toopicky429
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:43 AM
I had an abscessed tooth extracted this morning, so now I'm doing nothing. I think I will just watch TV all day today.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Jacqalyn
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:44 AM
1 mom liked this

Slowly cleaning the house. The heel of my foot is really sore today and I'm suppose to go work out once dh gets off of work. So I'm trying to stay off my foot as much as possible, so that is won't be so sore when I'm working out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)