Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Im cleaning my house. Doing laundry. Food shopping. Rearranging furniture, just in case. And cooking a week or so fourth of food between today and tomorrow.

Im almost done with my bathroom.

So ill be back and forth.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:31 AM
Replies (41-50):
nikabear
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:10 PM
In the bed with a cold and so is my son.....i did get up and clean the house though. It took all of the energy that I had to do it though. Later I have to get started on my thanksgiving baking because it is quite alot of baking to do...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommysangelface
by Emerald Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:11 PM
What are having surgery for tomorrow?

Inn having surgery wednesday

Quoting 1RedHottMama:

I am cleaning,doing laundry,going grocery shopping and getting everything together for my surgery tomorrow. And hoping I can do everything for Thanksgiving.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:14 PM
lets see....i went grocery shopping for thanksgiving with my mom....and tonight im going to the movies with my sister...if i find the energy...or want to...ill get the dining room cleaned, groceries put away, and living room clean...but right now, im not feelin it lol!
redbutterfly666
by Emerald Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:15 PM

going to the mall to look for something to put in my hair for my wedding in a couple weeks ^.^

StrangeDays
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:15 PM
Packing. We're moving into our house next Monday. We are skipping Thanksgiving this year because we'll be so busy with house stuff, so I'm trying to get as much packed as possible so maybe, just maybe, I can make a small dinner on Thursday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
godsgirl26
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:16 PM
Nothing got back from a concert last night and im super tired.
mommysangelface
by Emerald Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:18 PM
Good luck with the move

Quoting StrangeDays:

Packing. We're moving into our house next Monday. We are skipping Thanksgiving this year because we'll be so busy with house stuff, so I'm trying to get as much packed as possible so maybe, just maybe, I can make a small dinner on Thursday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommysangelface
by Emerald Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:18 PM
What concert

Quoting godsgirl26:

Nothing got back from a concert last night and im super tired.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShireeCS
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:19 PM
Babysitting, cleaning my room... crocheting... that's about it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
olliesmommy2
by Metal Awareness on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:20 PM

Im hosting Thanksgiving, so the next three days will be spent cleaning and in general prepping for the big day. And its pissing outside, miserable pouring rain and wind, so ill be happily spending the day inside with my little man, also known as the resident tornado. Have fun on your holiday!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)