Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How often do you shower/bathe?

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: How about you?

Options:

Less than once a week

Once a week

Twice a week

Every other day

Every day

Twice a day or more

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 411

View Results

I'm a twice a day bath-time fanatic! Sometimes I miss due to lack of time, but I try to get in two.

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:59 AM
Replies (51-60):
SaraLovesEli29
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:54 AM
Everyday. I feel gross if I don't.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Kaybean
by Ruby Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:54 AM
If I couldn't shower, I would at least wash up down there, yes. Anyone will get smelly down there if it Kent washed. The vulva hard sweaty and stuff easily. It's moist down there, and in top of that, you constantly have pee running back and getting into the folds of the clit, etc. I dare you to wait 48 hours and then rub your finger down the sides of your clit and see is it still smells like roses. LOL.

Quoting Anonymous:

I can't shower every day because of my skin, but I still "wash up." ...and I think you need to talk to your gyno if your crotch gets an unpleasant odor that quickly.

Quoting Kaybean:

Every morning. I think it's disgusting to take one every other day. There's no way you don't smell if you go 48 hours without washing down there. Gross.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:54 AM
With a schedule like mine that's not possible. And dh works 24 hour shifts so its tough. I'm not a smelly person though and we are either at home or the park so it doesn't bother me too much

Quoting Kaybean:

Nap time or bed time, or have daddy take 10 to handle them in his own. That's simple.

Quoting Anonymous:

I try for one a day but being a mom to a three year old plus a newborn I'm lucky to get two a week.

godsgirl26
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:56 AM
Everyday in the winter. But in the summer 2 or 3x a day.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:56 AM
I do all my stuff when it's their bed time. By the time I'm done I sit down and I find myself down for the count lol it doesn't really bother me. And when I do get a chance for a full length shower I milk it lol

Quoting fallenstars:

Wait till 3 yo and new baby are asleep and bathe....very simple. I have a 4 to and 7 month old that's what I've always done. Night time is my friend.

Quoting Anonymous:

I try for one a day but being a mom to a three year old plus a newborn I'm lucky to get two a week.

Kaybean
by Ruby Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:57 AM
1 mom liked this
3 year old napping or watching tv and newborn in a bouncey seat in the bathroom with you. In and out in 5 min. It's easily possible. I have managed to take a shower every single day with 2-4 kids in my care.

Quoting Anonymous:

With a schedule like mine that's not possible. And dh works 24 hour shifts so its tough. I'm not a smelly person though and we are either at home or the park so it doesn't bother me too much

Quoting Kaybean:

Nap time or bed time, or have daddy take 10 to handle them in his own. That's simple.

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ncbirdie
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:57 AM
1 mom liked this

You know, every single thing that a mom says she can't seem to accomplish because her small children are underfoot, she's told to do while her children are asleep.  So, clean the house, do the laundry, take a shower, and on and on and on.  For many, it is downright impossible to get both (or all) of their small children to sleep at the same time.  So that leaves night time to get it all done.  And heaven forbid that Mom wants some "me" time after she's finished everything on her to-do list.  So now, she hasn't gotten any sleep and is expected to be alert and attentive to her small children all day long.

Quoting Anonymous:

im a single mom of a 2 yea old and a 3 week old and i still take one daily.some of yall are nasty!guess what they do go to bed it takes 15 minutes wash your nasty asses

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:58 AM
Honestly, good for you. I COULD but at the same time I can't. Every child is different and I don't know about you but my high needs 3 year old isn't really able to be left alone.

Quoting Kaybean:

3 year old napping or watching tv and newborn in a bouncey seat in the bathroom with you. In and out in 5 min. It's easily possible. I have managed to take a shower every single day with 2-4 kids in my care.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Kaybean:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:59 AM
That's what I said; I DO wash up.

Quoting Kaybean:

If I couldn't shower, I would at least wash up down there, yes. Anyone will get smelly down there if it Kent washed. The vulva hard sweaty and stuff easily. It's moist down there, and in top of that, you constantly have pee running back and getting into the folds of the clit, etc. I dare you to wait 48 hours and then rub your finger down the sides of your clit and see is it still smells like roses. LOL.

Quoting Anonymous:

I can't shower every day because of my skin, but I still "wash up." ...and I think you need to talk to your gyno if your crotch gets an unpleasant odor that quickly.

Quoting Kaybean:

Every morning. I think it's disgusting to take one every other day. There's no way you don't smell if you go 48 hours without washing down there. Gross.

alexsmomaubrys2
by Ruby Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:00 PM

I usually bathe twice a day. I shower in the morning and take a bath at night.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured