Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How often do you shower/bathe?

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: How about you?

Options:

Less than once a week

Once a week

Twice a week

Every other day

Every day

Twice a day or more

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 411

View Results

I'm a twice a day bath-time fanatic! Sometimes I miss due to lack of time, but I try to get in two.

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:59 AM
Replies (221-224):
C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:56 PM

Every day. I work out every day so I can't not shower after getting all sweaty

Anonymous
by Anonymous 37 on Nov. 21, 2012 at 12:56 AM
Geez! I'm lucky to get in one or two a week!! My daughter Keeps me on my toes!!
ragdoll13
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:57 PM

Quoting MANDYMEOWS:

Quoting ragdoll13:

we've been doing it since the first time we hooked up  lol.   We've also had some really important talks in the shower too.    But even if we don't say anythis great.   When my friends start complaining about relationships I just tell them to take to take it to the shower.    The closeness is what makes it so good.

Quoting marihla:

ok I get it, kind of like how some couples force a talk-time, only the shower makes it so it's not forced at all! That's kind of nice.

Quoting ragdoll13:

It is our time.  A lot of the time it's not even about sexy stuff.  Just the two of us talking about stuff.    It's one of my favourite things about our marriage.

Quoting marihla:

I know another couple that does this. Is it to conserve water? Or is that your alone time?

Quoting ragdoll13:

sometimes I'll take a bubble bath during the day.   But DH and me ALWAYS shower together every single night.   No exceptions.

Do you have two shower heads? I like shower sharing too, but one of us always ends up in the cold part.

In our real house we have the shower heads on the wall.   But in company housing its just one, so we keep a space heater in the bathroom.   Works great.  

marihla
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 4:09 PM

lol, that's a good idea. I would like showering with DH a whole lot more if I wasn't the one on the other side of the tub surround.

Quoting ragdoll13:

Quoting MANDYMEOWS:

Quoting ragdoll13:

we've been doing it since the first time we hooked up  lol.   We've also had some really important talks in the shower too.    But even if we don't say anythis great.   When my friends start complaining about relationships I just tell them to take to take it to the shower.    The closeness is what makes it so good.

Quoting marihla:

ok I get it, kind of like how some couples force a talk-time, only the shower makes it so it's not forced at all! That's kind of nice.

Quoting ragdoll13:

It is our time.  A lot of the time it's not even about sexy stuff.  Just the two of us talking about stuff.    It's one of my favourite things about our marriage.

Quoting marihla:

I know another couple that does this. Is it to conserve water? Or is that your alone time?

Quoting ragdoll13:

sometimes I'll take a bubble bath during the day.   But DH and me ALWAYS shower together every single night.   No exceptions.

Do you have two shower heads? I like shower sharing too, but one of us always ends up in the cold part.

In our real house we have the shower heads on the wall.   But in company housing its just one, so we keep a space heater in the bathroom.   Works great.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN