Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Thanks giving dinner bought with foodstamps

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:23 AM
Replies (61-66):
kathislove80
by Platinum Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:15 PM
What kind of phone bill, smart or not, is $400?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting junebaby11:

Im sure they are, just like if u lost your job or your so did and needed help you would be thankful

Quoting Anonymous:

Are you thankful that someone helped you buy thanksgiving?

Many people are not. They feel the deserve taxpayer money just for existing. If the OP is thankful to Americans for giving her the opportunity to do so, I am happy. Sometimes all we need is a "Hey, thanks. I appreciate it". Not "Fuck you. I will take your money and have 400.00 a month Smartphones bills because I can".

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JLah
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:24 PM

ok

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:26 PM
Nice and noble;-)

Quoting Anonymous:

As long as the only people eating it are those who live in your house go for it.  If you can't afford to feed your family you can't afford to feed extras, Thanksgiving or not.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:28 PM
I was gonna do the same, for me, my bf and my kids. But I spent them all the first week. Oh well
Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:38 PM
What are they going to enforce? Are they going to put cameras in houses to see who is eating what food?

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm just saying if you can afford to feed extra people then you can afford to buy food to feed your family yourself.  I can't wait until they start enforcing the rules of FS more, the government will certainly save a lot of money.

Quoting sarahfire:

Oh are you coming to my house to enforce this? You the Thanksgiving Dinner Police? LMAO. My parents and sister are coming over to eat my food stamp dinner, if anyone has a problem with that yall can suck it. LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

As long as the only people eating it are those who live in your house go for it.  If you can't afford to feed your family you can't afford to feed extras, Thanksgiving or not.

GiggleBellies
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:57 AM

glad that you and your family will be able to have a great meal =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN