Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My soon to be ex cheated and asked for a divorce.. Why is he trying to hurt me every time he can?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

I avoid him like the plague. I moved on dating a great guy now who makes me very happy.  yet he keeps saying I'm always trying to get his attention. what the hell?

Ok, so he up and left me broke and ran off to act like a teenager. I had to go to court and get money.. But Soon t be ex has been a monster. What I don't get is every chance he gets he feels the need to tell me how much he doesn't care about me, and he wants a divorce (lol!! I got that point when the Divorce was asked for. I was unhappy too really but stayed for my daughter.

I mean it hurt at first but it has made me stronger. according he has tried to leave me broke and in the gutter with out 5 year old daughter.

Ohh yeah! He has to pay me Spousal Support for 3 years.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
M.I.A...P.O.W
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:38 AM

He is trying to hurt you because you let him. No seriously. Me and my soon to be ex split because he constantly accused me of cheating. I asked for a divorce and filed, and moved on. But he tries to hurt me when he gets the chance. He quit after I stopped giving him the satisfaction.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:42 AM

Quoting M.I.A...P.O.W:

He is trying to hurt you because you let him. No seriously. Me and my soon to be ex split because he constantly accused me of cheating. I asked for a divorce and filed, and moved on. But he tries to hurt me when he gets the chance. He quit after I stopped giving him the satisfaction.

That makes alot of sense, thank you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:56 AM

Stephd710
by Ruby Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:04 PM

He feels guilty and is trying to justify his actions by acting like a little kid.  He is also probably trying to affirm to himself that he made the "right" choice even though he probably realizes he was wrong. My ex also cheated and left me with one month old babies.  He is convinced that I stalk him (no), am trying to find out what he does (dont care), and that my life still revolves around him (lol!).  I think he wishes I still cared.  Truth is he could leave the country or die and it wouldnt make a difference in my day to day life.   

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)