Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

does being a awesome sahd ***** WE ARE OUT OF TOWN AND GONNA ADDRESS SOME ISSUES (UPDATE)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 64 Replies

Compensate for never being able to buy you a piece of jewelry , or shopping sprees , something special sometimes ?

He is awesome physically and emotionally Takes care of everyone esp the baby changed diapers , feeds her, sleeps with her etcccccc

Financially. He is horrible but we do live within our means

**** So, I have been having these feelings due to other issues and we left the city yesterday, came to the country and it's very peaceful, and we have been very sressed out having just moved back to Los Angeles and starting over , settling etccc. 

WE WANT TO MOVE BACK ! We have been at my moms house and my family just loves him, and he loves my fam but the feeling is NOT mutual when it comes to his LOL well not LOL but we are going to the bluffs to have a lil tome alone and talk and figure things out , I just came back from watching twilight the breaking dawn with my cousin and friend here , and he gave me money to buy some boots so I feel good =))) I'm very happy I deserve it =) Thanks for all the advice 

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jbirdsladie27
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:28 AM
Yes, IMHO
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Thanks I am really weighing out my options before I make a Big mistake

Quoting jbirdsladie27:

Yes, IMHO

jbirdsladie27
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:33 AM
I've been there, it was worth it to me, now he works again & I don't

Quoting Anonymous:

Thanks I am really weighing out my options before I make a Big mistake

Quoting jbirdsladie27:

Yes, IMHO

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
itsm3
by Platinum Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:40 AM

i dno't expect my hubs to buy me any of that stuff... if i want that stuff i buy it myself. 

LectioDivina
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:40 AM

If it was a temporary situation, then yes

armywifey26
by Krissy on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:41 AM
10 moms liked this

Let's see...... material possessions or a great father for my kids..... Hmmm.... decisions decisions!

ashleywright88
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:41 AM

Honestly I think it does. :) Many women would love to have a S/O like that. 

brittany208
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:42 AM

YES! I dont need fancy things. In fact, if DH comes home with something for me, or buys me a present on Christmas, he will tell me how it was on sale or how cheap it was bc it makes me happier lol. We aren't living paycheck to paycheck, but I'd like to keep it that way by not wasting money on stuff we dont need.

Kodysmommy928
by Platinum Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:43 AM

Of course.  You make money, buy your own stuff.  My husband was a SAHD for 3 years.  He had the same access to our money as I did. 

Should a working dad be upset with a SAHM because she doesn't contribute financially?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:43 AM

Quoting armywifey26:

Let's see...... material possessions or a great father for my kids..... Hmmm.... decisions decisions!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN