Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

You know why it's bulls*** to feel sorry for Israel?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 229 Replies
1 mom liked this

Israel - 3 deaths, no civilians, no children.

Palestinians - 97 deaths, 50 of them innocent civilians, 8 of them children

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mustbeGRACE
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:33 AM
15 moms liked this

Pro Israel here.

FoxFire363
by Ruby Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:34 AM
2 moms liked this
I agree. Imo Israel is a terrorist state.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:35 AM

Quoting mustbeGRACE:

Pro Israel here.

sad.

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:35 AM
33 moms liked this

Just because you get bested in a fight, doesn't mean you weren't the one that threw the first punch!

PeaceLoveZ
by Platinum Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:36 AM
8 moms liked this

I have no heart so... I don't care about what foreign countries are doing to one another.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:38 AM

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Just because you get bested in a fight, doesn't mean you weren't the one that threw the first punch!

Did all those innocent civilians and children throw the first punch? I don't think so.

Isn't it amazing how both of these terrorists groups (Israeli Government and Hamas) can fight each other but only one side kills the innocent also?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:40 AM
9 moms liked this

The problem is that land was taken from Palenstine to create this new country so the Jews could have their promised land. It's completely BS.

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:40 AM
9 moms liked this

War is what it is, there's always a loser!  Palestine/Hamas, they're out of their league here and yet they keep going back for more, so they killed their own civilians!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Did all those innocent civilians and children throw the first punch? I don't think so.

Isn't it amazing how both of these terrorists groups(Israeli Government and Hamas) can fight each other but only one side kills the innocent also?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:41 AM
1 mom liked this

They don't just keep coming back for more, they are being overtaken by a terrorist state and they fight back.

Quoting Dzyre1115:

War is what it is, there's always a loser!  Palestine/Hamas, they're out of their league here and yet they keep going back for more, so they killed their own civilians!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Isn't it amazing how both of these terrorists groups(Israeli Government and Hamas) can fight each other but only one side kills the innocent also?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:42 AM
7 moms liked this

lets not leave out that Palestine is responsible for the death of some of it's own citizens and just trot them out to blame on the Israelis. Hope Israel blows them off the face of the earth. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)